No announcement yet.

My Stomach is in a knot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't fret, enjoy this moment folks cuz we're not only going to the big show, we're bringing home the Lombardi.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      Don't fret, enjoy this moment folks cuz we're not only going to the big show, we're bringing home the Lombardi.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
        It's just now hitting me on the fact the we are one game away. Oh this is going to be a long night.
        Tell me about it. I will fight the sleep tonight. I'm so pumped up and ready for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
          I'm not expecting to win this game. Say what you want about our talent vs theirs. They know how to win. That's more important than talent. Add in the fact that belicheat is a master game planner and will undoubtedly do something completely unexpected during the game.. I don't like our chances.

Flame away.

You go to hell. You go to hell and you die!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
            I'm not expecting to win this game. Say what you want about our talent vs theirs. They know how to win. That's more important than talent. Add in the fact that belicheat is a master game planner and will undoubtedly do something completely unexpected during the game.. I don't like our chances.

Flame away.
            Find some man pants and put them on.

We have Elway mojo in the press box, and Manning mojo on the field. We got this.

Comment

I would like to see Beadles, Decker, Carter, Woodyard and Holliday have really solid games.

I know PFM and KM and DRC and Knighton will.

And I hope the 12th man shows up too.

Comment

Not nervous about this game, at all. That's not to say that New England isn't a great team. I'm just confident that if Denver plays their game and doesn't make any boneheaded mistakes, they win.

Comment

I am nervous but excited. And my Dad texted me that he had an early birthday present for me that I needed for tomorrow. It was a brand new Peyton Manning Jersey. I am ready and I think the team is too.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    I am at peace for now.

I realized last night when talking to the fambly unit at dinner that I was in 5th grade the 1st time the Broncos went to the SB back in Jan of 1978 (for the '77 season). My eldest child is in 5th grade! WOO HOO! I am not saying we win the SB but I have a good feeling that we get there.

Just glad we didn't go up 28 points then step on our ***** and go one and done. After last year, winning a playoff game was sweet and I like the chances this year of both #1 seeds from each conference making it.

I am sure I will need to sling a big old hand full of Brompton Cocktail Goofballs(or as I like to call it Broncosteven Cocktail) before the game but I am not my normal pessimistic self right now. Just enjoying the ride and pointing and laughing at the teams who were said to be DOMINANT who are prepping for the ProBowl yet again.
                    Bugger! I am older than you!

Comment

I think it comes down to how many mistakes the Broncos make. If they play a mistake free game, they are the better team and will win. But they do have a bigger penchant for own foot shooting than any of the other teams left in the playoffs. Recent history has shown it's never too late to nip things like that in the bud.

I'm not that nervous and honestly it's been a drag seeing all the panic, hand wringing and defeatism coming from Bronco fans on the internet. It's one thing if it's two years ago and the Patriots are obviously a better team... but it's kind of pathetic that so many Bronco fans today are still bending over and spreading for the mythological Patriot mystique. Their success over the last nine years is nothing to freak out about. They haven't won a road playoff game in that time. Considering they haven't played a road playoff game in seven years, if Bellicheck was this unbeatable mastermind so many Bronco fans think he is, they'd have been to more Super Bowls than two and won more than zero.

Comment

We're going to roll in this game...

Comment

This is what I wanted and obviously the Broncos team & organization too. Home field advantage thru playoffs and the AFC Championship for the Superbowl bid. I'm sure Fox & Co. would like to have their top players that got injured throughout the season playing, but thats the breaks no pun intended. This is the opportunity tomorrow, at Authority Field, so lets go out and play Bronco football , win it and head to the Superbowl !!

Comment

I'll see all y'all back here for the high-fives after. Just don't be dîcks and leave me hanging like Uggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
                              I think it comes down to how many mistakes the Broncos make. If they play a mistake free game, they are the better team and will win. But they do have a bigger penchant for own foot shooting than any of the other teams left in the playoffs. Recent history has shown it's never too late to nip things like that in the bud.

I'm not that nervous and honestly it's been a drag seeing all the panic, hand wringing and defeatism coming from Bronco fans on the internet. It's one thing if it's two years ago and the Patriots are obviously a better team... but it's kind of pathetic that so many Bronco fans today are still bending over and spreading for the mythological Patriot mystique. Their success over the last nine years is nothing to freak out about. They haven't won a road playoff game in that time. Considering they haven't played a road playoff game in seven years, if Bellicheck was this unbeatable mastermind so many Bronco fans think he is, they'd have been to more Super Bowls than two and won more than zero.
                              I agree with this, especially the turnover part. If Denver plays a clean game, I don't think they lose. But two of my biggest fears is a RB reverting to fumbling and also a WR trying to get extra yards and being stripped of the ball.

I think New England will come out passing. I don't think they'll try to replicate the Indy game where Blount had 4 TDs. First of all, Denver has been solid against the run. But I think they'll pass because if they try to run and it doesn't get on track right away, they'll be worried that they might find themselves down 17-0 before their offense gets out of the blocks. In other words, if they commit to running early and it doesn't work, the cost of being wrong is huge. And even though ESPN has a hard on for their success at running the ball lately, I think Belichick is smart enough to realize that a few games is a small sample size.

Btw, kudos for not acknowledging 01, 03, and 04.

Another thought that occurred to me is that New England has lost to both Miami and the Jets. The only teams Denver lost to were in the playoffs. That's maybe not the best thing to go by but also consider that the Miami game might have been the last time they tried to win not showcasing the run. In fact, as of last week, it's entirely possible that San Diego was playing better football than New England.

I also feel like there's a lot of negativity toward Denver in the media that's washing over the Broncos this week. The same thing happened the week before the San Diego game and, except for Jammer, the team stepped up in a big way.
                              Last edited by TripleTilde; 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

60 degrees tomorrow and an orange sunset this evening. We f--king got this!

Comment

Working...
                                X