Clear All

Come on guys, it's only football.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
      Come on guys, it's only football.
      Wait..this guy is back?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
        I'm not expecting to win this game. Say what you want about our talent vs theirs. They know how to win. That's more important than talent. Add in the fact that belicheat is a master game planner and will undoubtedly do something completely unexpected during the game.. I don't like our chances.

Flame away.
        Your uterus is showing

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
          Your uterus is showing
          lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
            Your uterus is showing
            Fug you. I have a uterus and I don't think we will lose. Maybe what he needs is a bit more uterus in his life. Make him smile more anyway. Just saying. and for the record, it's clearly the penis that is weaker. It flops around all silly, it requires cups and things to shield it and men crumble at the mention of a kick to that whole region.

Comment

Tomorrow will be tough. I refuse to watch any pregame shows tomorrow on any channel, and I have to wait until 3PM for kickoff. Have to keep busy.

Comment

I'm a little nervous, don't expect a win but hoping for one.

Comment

Thought we were talking about drugs and strippers.... You guys are all pussies. We are winning this. Period

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                    Thought we were talking about drugs and strippers.... You guys are all pussies. We are winning this. Period
                    I agree. Stone up fellow maners! We wont blow them out, but i got a feeling we are going to win this one without much of a fight. We will stop the run.
                    Last edited by bap454; 01-18-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

"Don't let this (football) be the best thing that ever happens in your life. Maybe it'll be the best sports event, but don't let it be the best thing. Make sure you're a better husband, father and friend than this game. Because this goes away....It's a game!"

-Mack Brown

Comment

Why is everyone being such a puss? Let's break it down.

We have lost 4 superbowls and our share of heartbreaking AFC Championships. Jaguars, Bills, Steelers come to mind in that last category.

Now I will admit when we were 0-4 and a laughingstock I was very nervous going into the GB Superbowl in 97. We had to win that game.

This is also a huge game but I have been through so much with the Broncos it honestly doesn't seem like a big deal. No matter what happens we have done it before and we will do it again. The losses, the wins, all of it.

lastly we are going to beat the Patriots. We are going to the Superbowl!

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                          "Don't let this (football) be the best thing that ever happens in your life. Maybe it'll be the best sports event, but don't let it be the best thing. Make sure you're a better husband, father and friend than this game. Because this goes away....It's a game!"

-Mack Brown
                          I just puked.

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                            I love it! Scared? hell no I am ready to watch the Broncos kick some Patsy ass all over Inveseco Field. We are going to the Superbowl, it's that simple.

Comment

I am usually nervous until first contact of the game and that usually snaps me out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                                This is the third "I'm scared" thread in the last 24 hours.
                                I know, it's bull****

Comment

Working...
                                X