My Stomach is in a knot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stomach is in a knot.

It's just now hitting me on the fact the we are one game away. Oh this is going to be a long night.

I. CANT. WAIT.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1. Take a laxative.
      2. Burp your main valve.
      3. Start drinking whiskey.

Comment

This is the third "I'm scared" thread in the last 24 hours.

Comment

I am at peace for now.

I realized last night when talking to the fambly unit at dinner that I was in 5th grade the 1st time the Broncos went to the SB back in Jan of 1978 (for the '77 season). My eldest child is in 5th grade! WOO HOO! I am not saying we win the SB but I have a good feeling that we get there.

Just glad we didn't go up 28 points then step on our dicks and go one and done. After last year, winning a playoff game was sweet and I like the chances this year of both #1 seeds from each conference making it.

I am sure I will need to sling a big old hand full of Brompton Cocktail Goofballs(or as I like to call it Broncosteven Cocktail) before the game but I am not my normal pessimistic self right now. Just enjoying the ride and pointing and laughing at the teams who were said to be DOMINANT who are prepping for the ProBowl yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
            This is the third "I'm scared" thread in the last 24 hours.
            Yea but its the best one.

Comment

Whores ....the best solution

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                Whores ....the best solution
                Better option, doing drugs off whores asses.

Comment

Or a naked midget with a tray full of drugs for a hat riding a donkey

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    It's just now hitting me on the fact the we are one game away. Oh this is going to be a long night.
                    If it makes you feel any better I think we win by 15+, I am anxious for the game to start though. I'm glad I have to work so the time will fly

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                      Or a naked midget with a tray full of drugs for a hat riding a donkey
                      The real question is " How is she riding the Donkey "

Comment

Ran three outside light and 50 feet of conduit on the house today....

A win tomorrow is just gravy on a weekend that is already taters....

Bring it home boys, bring it home. It bags are packed, just bring it home. It natural place is home.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          The real question is " How is she riding the Donkey "
                          the donkey is scooting on its back..how else?

Comment

I'm not expecting to win this game. Say what you want about our talent vs theirs. They know how to win. That's more important than talent. Add in the fact that belicheat is a master game planner and will undoubtedly do something completely unexpected during the game.. I don't like our chances.

Flame away.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                              I'm not expecting to win this game. Say what you want about our talent vs theirs. They know how to win. That's more important than talent. Add in the fact that belicheat is a master game planner and will undoubtedly do something completely unexpected during the game.. I don't like our chances.

Flame away.
                              Well, there's this ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X