Elway: "We had to clean up the locker room."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    This was the first major move where I would question McDaniels intentions but I doubt Elway would be speaking about the ling snapper that took Mike Leach's job away. McDaniels spent a ton of extra Bowlen's money on a guy we didn't need but McDaniels needed his Patriots players...even a long snapper.

Oh I agree, I actually bet Lonnie was a solid dude, and really was not a problem on the team.... Just seemed to not make any sense to me, and plus I think he cost more than Leach.

But I just had a feeling once he did that how it would turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
      Good call on Lloyd, what a pissy little b**** he was...
      The Pats were done with him after a year even though after losing Welker he was the easily the best and most proven WR on the roster.

Comment

Maybe he meant that -- with a known two-time cheater having just been the HC -- they needed to do a clean sweep of the locker room to be certain no surveillance equipment remained.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
          Good call on Lloyd, what a pissy little b**** he was...
          Yeah, he's been a cancer at every stop before and since being here. It's hard to imagine he was an altar boy here, even when the mouth breather was throwing to him.

Think of how desperate the Patriots were at WR at times this year. Yet Brandon Lloyd doesn't get a sniff. That says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            You could be correct but let us all see how Action comes in and protects his boy, McDaniels.
            I could be correct? I AM correct dip ****.

This isn't about "protecting" anybody, it's about getting the facts straight.

Lloyd rode the practice squad in 2009 I believe and then had a big year. Lloyd was extremely well spoken in all his interviews. Low character guys generally don't do that.

The fact is, Lloyd's time was done considering the emergence of DT and Decker. McDaniels knew that Lloyd was a stop gap, and Elway knew that Lloyd served no use for the future.

The fans are just full of ****. Same people praising Elway for cleaning up the locker room are the same ones who hate McDaniels for trading away Cutler and Marshall, possibly the 2 biggest locker room cancers of their time. And lets not forget Tony Scheffler...the biggest piece of trash that's put on a Broncos uni for the past X amount of years.

Comment

He was referring to Empire Orange's inside info guy. That damn janitor didn't clean the locker room right.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                Yeah, he's been a cancer at every stop before and since being here. It's hard to imagine he was an altar boy here, even when the mouth breather was throwing to him.

Think of how desperate the Patriots were at WR at times this year. Yet Brandon Lloyd doesn't get a sniff. That says it all.
                He retired ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                  Unless Miller puts together a great season without injury he might not get a blockbuster deal. Hell he messes up one more time, or has another serious injury and he is looking at being a 1 yr wonder.
                  My point exactly. Just give him the franchise tag. I'm not sure of the limitations on that but it's his problem. If he complains, tell him to fish for a team that will trade for him and give him the package he wants. He won't get it.

Comment

Not sure why people are talking like Von Miller has any leverage...he has none. He knows it and his agent knows it.

He will have to put up or shut up next year. Good for the Broncos because that means Von Miller will be playing to the best of his ability next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

Lloyd rode the practice squad in 2009 I believe and then had a big year. Lloyd was extremely well spoken in all his interviews. Low character guys generally don't do that.

The fact is, Lloyd's time was done considering the emergence of DT and Decker. McDaniels knew that Lloyd was a stop gap, and Elway knew that Lloyd served no use for the future.

The fans are just full of ****. Same people praising Elway for cleaning up the locker room are the same ones who hate McDaniels for trading away Cutler and Marshall, possibly the 2 biggest locker room cancers of their time. And lets not forget Tony Scheffler...the biggest piece of trash that's put on a Broncos uni for the past X amount of years.
                      wow, dude

Comment

Action = Ben McDaniels

Comment

Maybe Elway just meant the locker room was literally filthy so they mopped it.

Comment

I agree with this perception about Lloyd. He seemed very well spoken and intelligent. However, he is without a team despite racking up huge yards the last couple years.

Comment

Lulz at some of the stupidity I'm reading.

Action...I'm going to enjoy seeing McD suffer for all the bull**** he perpetrated on this team.

Comment

He retired ...lol
                                He retired after he was cut, cokehead. He went into the offseason without a team (after he was cut by the Patriots), and decided he just didn't have it in him to start over.

Google "Brandon Lloyd locker room cancer," and do some reading. He played for six teams. Great locker room guys with his talent have that happen a lot.

Who are you, anyway? You seem to feel you're pretty important. What you come across as is a sad, little boy that needs to change his drug of choice to something less "mentally stimulating."

Comment

Working...
                                X