Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS GUY NEEDS TO GET BANNED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh the screename reeks of Bob. I'm going with The fat red asshole

Comment

It's Bob, trying to live his playoff fantasy by pretending to be a fan of another team that's still playing. You can tell by his posts.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OxsHXuM6ah0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Taco loves his KC trolls. They must have some dirt on him or something because he sure puts up with them.

Comment

First of all, this guy got banned for breaking an actual rule in another thread.

Secondly, it's true - I do get more entertained by the rival fans than the whiners, even if I do have to sift through a lot of whining. All in all, it ends up being a hilarious dynamic.

Third of all, a little rival kerfuffle before a big game is healthy for a board.

Finally, its sad that we have so much ammo to destroy virtually any rival fan and instead of using it people complain. Back in the day, the destroying of rival fans was an observed past time of this forum. These days, people aim their guns at the mods more than they do the rivals. A pity...

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                THIS GUY NEEDS TO GET BANNED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to 10 hours ago.

Comment

Bhosthin is betta than Denva

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                    First of all, this guy got banned for breaking an actual rule in another thread.

Secondly, it's true - I do get more entertained by the rival fans than the whiners, even if I do have to sift through a lot of whining. All in all, it ends up being a hilarious dynamic.

Third of all, a little rival kerfuffle before a big game is healthy for a board.

Finally, its sad that we have so much ammo to destroy virtually any rival fan and instead of using it people complain. Back in the day, the destroying of rival fans was an observed past time of this forum. These days, people aim their guns at the mods more than they do the rivals. A pity...
                    Tis true regarding your last sentence. I figured everyone was saying he needed to be banned for what he said in the other thread, at least that is why I said it. Didn't know it was a general just ban him feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
                      i got a theory on who this nimrod could be .
                      1.its kfc studless
                      2. its blob i mean bob doing his annual lil cyber halloween disguise troll thing again
                      seeing how kfc is again one and done they got bored and made up some lame accts to troll all of you again.
                      it's probably a mod

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        it's probably a mod

BAN THE MODS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

THIS!!!

Comment

Either retaliate on this weak piece of s h i t...or throw the garbage on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                              BAN THE MODS!!!!!!!!
                              BAN THE INTERNET!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X