The last couple weeks are stressful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last couple weeks are stressful

Anyone else just thinking, "Ok, this isn't fun, just play the god damned game and win!"

Seriously, especially last week. I was frustrated at the possibility to be humiliated by San Diego.

Even during the games it's hard to be entirely comfortable with the team.

No I'm not bashing the defense, or anything, but we are SO good, and the expectations are SO high, that anything less than Lombardi's is some catastrophic failure now.

Regular season was incredible, now it's just, not nearly as much fun.

Anyone else kind of feeling this?

I'm going on a hike tomorrow. Get outside, get some sunlight, and relax.

But, I'm really looking forward to the game. Nothing I enjoy seeing more than seeing Peyton Manning throwing TD's with the Offense boat-racing people, and the Orange Crush flying around on the other side of the ball.

Comment

If you need a laugh to relieve the stress check this out.......teacher gets Rick rolled..lol

Pats will get rolled too, just in a different way. Don't sweat it.

/scared to death about the D without Harris

Comment

It's stressful, but the more I've thought about it, the more I realize how screwed the Patriots are. They're not running on this defense, and I think BB knows this. He's going to have to rely on Brady and the no-name receivers.

Despite the media hype, I don't think it's even going to be close.

Comment

You're not alone. Was drinking with friends tonight when one of them brought up the. Broncos with me. I was like "no no I can't I just can't". He quickly changed the subject haha.

Comment

It's probably more fun when you don't have a ticking clock on your QB and you know you have a lot more chances. Or whatever that feeling was in 97 when we thought we had a chance, but weren't necessarily expected to win.

But most of all, the Baltimore loss scarred all of us. Last week, at least they got over that divisional hump, though, and personally I am way more comfortable going into this game compared to the last.

I mean, at least we should be able to explain it if they lose.

Comment

Absolutely feel this way. Last week I woke up and my heart was racing, and it stayed that way until we were in victory formation. I have a feeling Sunday will be worse.

Can you imagine the players and what they must be feeling? Can it be comparable to what a lifelong "hardcore" fan feels?

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                Absolutely feel this way. Last week I woke up and my heart was racing, and it stayed that way until we were in victory formation. I have a feeling Sunday will be worse.

Can you imagine the players and what they must be feeling? Can it be comparable to what a lifelong "hardcore" fan feels?
                Yeah like even til the end of the game you're like "just keep scoring touchdowns guys."

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                  Anyone else just thinking, "Ok, this isn't fun, just play the god damned game and win!"

Seriously, especially last week. I was frustrated at the possibility to be humiliated by San Diego.

Even during the games it's hard to be entirely comfortable with the team.

No I'm not bashing the defense, or anything, but we are SO good, and the expectations are SO high, that anything less than Lombardi's is some catastrophic failure now.

Regular season was incredible, now it's just, not nearly as much fun.

Anyone else kind of feeling this?
                  Every article I read is how Brady and Bilichick own Manning.. every single one. I am tired of it. Cannot wait for this game to be over with.

Comment

Last week was stressful waiting 365 days and listening to the playoff failures
                    This week the pressure is off and the offense will roll

Comment

I feel fine. Last week I woke up made myself some eggs, bacon and potatos. Did some work around the houae and then relaxed to watch the game.

This Sunday I will do the same. Although I probably will make some chile too.

Comment

I'm not worried, wife did laundry and my lucky Bronco shirt and her sweat shirt are ready for use again! Every time we wear them, Denver wins!

Comment

No. This is definitely fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            Every article I read is how Brady and Bilichick own Manning.. every single one. I am tired of it. Cannot wait for this game to be over with.
                            I really hope that all of this New England love from the media washes over the Broncos and makes them play with an edge. Vegas has Denver favored. But you'd never guess it when you watch tv.

Comment

This is exactly where I want the Broncos to be this time of year.

It might be splitting hairs, but I would use the word "intense" instead of "stressfull".

Comment

Working...
                              X