Weather for the super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather for the super bowl

Does not sound good. Extreme cold, high chance of snow late January. Nightmare scenario for us.

http://www.salon.com/2014/01/17/brac...s_coming_back/

Another great idea from GODdel. Pick a Super Bowl spot where there is 80% chance that the weather will be ****ty.

Like I have said before, SB should be in Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix and San Diego/Los Angeles.

Comment

Wow...good thing the SB is in February then.

Comment

It's ****ing freezing in Nashville right now! We're doomed!

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
          Wow...good thing the SB is in February then.
          Hopefully it warms up in time for the big show.

Comment

Don't we need to worry about beating the Pats before we worry about the weather on SB Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
              Don't we need to worry about beating the Pats before we worry about the weather on SB Sunday?
              Yes. I heard the wind chill will be 59. WE'RE DOOOOMED!

Comment

YES!!!!!! The SB in open air stadiums in the North is retarded. FL, CA, TX, LA, AZ and domed stadiums in the North should only host the SB, remove home field advantage via weather for cold weather teams, and bring back neutral field for the final championship game. Hope it's a cluster fùck for Goodall, NY and the NFL
                Last edited by El Minion; 01-17-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                  The team needs to worry about the Pats. The fans can speculate in the meantime as we have no impact on the actual game.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                    The team needs to worry about the Pats. The fans can speculate in the meantime as we have no impact on the actual game.
                    Unlike the weather, where our bitching will have a major impact.

Comment

Originally posted by El Minion View Post
                      YES!!!!!! The SB in open air stadiums in the North is retarded. FL, CA, TX, LA, AZ and domed stadiums in the North should only host the SB, remove home field advantage via weather for cold weather teams, and bring back neutral field for the final championship game. Hope it's a cluster fùck for Goodall and the NFL
                      I don't know. I don't remember it being all that cold on Super Bowl Sunday in Denver. In fact, I remember tossing the pigskin around many a times in the back yard before the big game.

Throwing the football too.

Comment

Bring it the **** on

Comment

Football is supposed to be played in the elements. I have no issues with a bad weather game.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            Another great idea from GODdel. Pick a Super Bowl spot where there is 80% chance that the weather will be ****ty.

Like I have said before, SB should be in Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix and San Diego/Los Angeles.
                            I also think it's dumb, especially during a year where the Broncos have a great shot at it, and the two NFC teams are both built well to play in crappy weather. Lets be real, the Broncos are not.

Comment

The NFL has said it may move the game to Saturday or Monday if there are blizzards on Sunday. Either way, I don't think the league wants a crappy/snowy weather game if the broncos are in it. A blizzard game where Peyton can't throw any passes is not what the league wants, and would make for a less exciting game. All that said, I'm not sure how much having the game one day earlier or later would help.

Comment

Working...
                              X