Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoutout to all the younger Broncos fans on this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutout to all the younger Broncos fans on this forum...

Just a shout out to the younger guys and gals on the forum from a guy who woke up one day and found out he was no longer one of you. However this game goes, you'll be talking about this game for the rest of your Broncos life - along with the rest of us. This weekend is the stuff that shapes a history. Soak it all in brothers and sisters and GO BRONCOS!

So, so true. Win or lose. These are the games you reflect on with either fond memories and exciting recollection, or anger, resentment and lifelong disdain. Take the time to appreciate that how you feel about a team and a sport is about to be altered radically in less than 48 hours.

Comment

Thanks, man!

Comment

What would you define as "younger?"

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
          Thanks, man!
          Get back to your muselix, you've got a quota to fill...

Comment

Indeed!

The past years have led me to just revel in the ride it is to get here and to just enjoy the game. But damnit I do hope we win!

Go BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              Just a shout out to the younger guys and gals on the forum from a guy who woke up one day and found out he was no longer one of you. However this game goes, you'll be talking about this game for the rest of your Broncos life - along with the rest of us. This weekend is the stuff that shapes a history. Soak it all in brothers and sisters and GO BRONCOS!

Don't go all mushy on us, ok ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                What would you define as "younger?"
                If you didn't watch John Elway vs. Joe Montana and have no internal appreciation of the hilarity of the Elvis Grbac vs. Rich Gannon dynamic (and its subsequent fallout), you might be younger...

Comment

If you think The Three Amigos is just a funny movie you watched with your mom and dad when you were a kid, you might be younger...

Comment

The years in the wilderness make the promised land all that sweeter.

Comment

If you don't know who did the "Mississippi Mud Dance", you might be younger...

Comment

If you specifically dread Monday Night Football each week because you'll know you're going to get an ear full from Dan Dierdork, but are compelled to watch every Sunday Night anyway, you might be younger...

Comment

If you don't know which Broncos running back did a backflip after every touchdown, you might be younger

Comment

back in my day when a player got hurt they sucked it up and kept playing none of this not playing because of a torn acl. we kept playing even if your legs got torn off.

Comment

I was super young when we won our back to backs, so this game means a lot to me.

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                              X