14 years and 18 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 years and 18 days...

I'm sure most of you well agree but I'm sure the haters and trolls are still going to hate me and punk me but it doesn't bother me anymore, trust me.

http://jeffjacques.blogspot.com/2014...d-18-days.html

Gaffe on the third line. "2001" is incorrect.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Enjoy the game this weekend. GO BRONCOS.

Comment

Thanks for the correction.

Comment

If the last 14 years have really been football hell for you, you should find another hobby. Seriously.

Comment

This message is hidden because McD has no rings without an *

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              If the last 14 years have really been football hell for you, you should find another hobby. Seriously.
              I still take the games to seriously but not as much since I've had the heart trouble last year. My new hobby is the Xbox, my wife bought me one for Xmas. I hadn't played video games at home since the 80's. My favorite game so far is Forza Horizon. It's unbelievable. I'm getting the Madden game soon. My handle on Xbox live is Matriculator if anyone wants to race me some time.

Comment

So what was your point in posting this?

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                  So what was your point in posting this?
                  Because I'm a Broncos Fan. This is a Broncos chat room still isn't it?

Comment

Anonymous said...
                    <DD id=Blog1_cmt-6012743164123820224 class=comment-body>Tell us about Luck!
                    </DD><DD class=comment-footer>January 17, 2014 at 2:43 PM </DD>Lol...

Comment

getting to the SB is incredibly difficult. I am enjoying the ride this year and hope it ends up in NY!

14 years of hell? But nice read and I applaud the effort! I sure as hell wont be writing a blog anytime soon.

Comment

Totally thought this thread had to do with Virginity...

Comment

I thought it was a thread about the age of consent in Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Anonymous said...
                            <DD id=Blog1_cmt-6012743164123820224 class=comment-body>Tell us about Luck!
                            </DD><DD class=comment-footer>January 17, 2014 at 2:43 PM </DD>Lol...
                            You must of missed the post I made a week ago on the OM.

"As for Luck he’s played well, very well. I was wrong about how good he might be. I will point out that Luck was a very appropriate name after the Chiefs game. The Chiefs beat themselves after having a 28 point lead going into the second half. Soccup missed a gimme FG that should have won it. Luck had 4 INT’s in the game too. Maybe you missed it. That said he played an outstanding game and I give him credit for not giving up on it. He’s a great NFL QB… there you have it.

At the time the thing that frustrated me about the discussion regarding Luck was too many fans on the OM had given up on the season and were instead focusing on next season. I understand the reasoning behind discussion of next year’s draft but don’t understand giving up on the current season after game 5 or 6.

BTW way I finally did create a blog website that you haters may approve of but even if you don’t I could care less what you opinion of me personally is.

http://jeffjacques.blogspot.com/

I’ll always be a Broncos Fan and I’m rooting for them to win the whole thing this year because they’re my team. Whether Tebow, Luck or Manning is the QB makes no difference, I just want a winner.

As I said in the post the other day if any of you live in the Pacific NW and are planning a trip to see the Broncos play the Seahawks next season I plan to go and also plan to cater a tailgate party. Get in touch if you want to attend the tailgate party. That’s all I got, I can’t believe I spent this much time typing this today. GO BRONCOS!!"

Added note: He didn't play to well against the Patriots did he? lol

Comment

I didn't miss it -- but I was just laughing that someone posted it!

Comment

Working...
                              X