Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is winning alone really good enough?

Please delete this dupe!
    Last edited by Samiwindr; 01-17-2014, 12:46 PM.

cool. great thread. glad you made it.

Comment

They didn't renovate mile high.

Comment

Yes

Comment

not if you're shanny, champ or von.
          Rabb is a loser too, regardless of all else in the universe.

Comment

demolition is not a form of renovation ?

Comment

Is winning alone really good enough?

I know this is going to be a challenge for the Broncos. Our secondary isn't healthy. We definitely have the lesser coach. Our homefield advantage hasn't been nearly as daunting since they renovated (ie "Neutered) Mile High. You can't even see the camera shake anymore on the tv broadcasts.

On the bright side, we're healthy on offense, we're not playing in Foxborough, they have just as many injuries on defense, and they are no longer allowed to film our practices!

Objectively, I would give us a 55% chance to win this game.

All that said, I hope we absolutely DEMOLISH the Pats on Sunday. We used to own the Pats. Hell, we almost beat them at home one year with Danny Kanell as our starting QB. We need to get back to reminding New England who's boss. I don't want it to come down to a gift penalty (or lack thereof, as we all know our receiver's are going to get mugged this weekend). 44-10 would be a fitting score to settle the score with these Pats. When we're finished demoralizing them, I hope Brady rounds out his trip to Denver with a bad hair cut or a snag in the $10,000 sweater he'll wear to the post game conference. A 3 TD day by Welker would be sufficient icing on my cake.

So I ask you, is winning in itself good enough?
              Last edited by Samiwindr; 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Winning the Super Bowl is the only thing that will satisfy my hunger.

Comment

winning alone is ok, but...
                  winning against someone else is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    Winning the Super Bowl is the only thing that will satisfy my hunger.
                    tell the folks at papa john's.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                      Our homefield advantage hasn't been nearly as daunting since they renovated (ie "Neutered) Mile High. You can't even see the camera shake anymore on the tv broadcasts.
                      You can still see it shake. Several of my non-Bronco fan friends have pointed it out as well while watching the game.

Comment

^Reputation of retardation.

Recommendation: Mutilation. Termination.

Comment

GTFO

Comment

I had heard about the new stadium not being as loud. Maybe that was back in the Orton era but the game I attended this year (KC) was just as loud as I remember the old Mile High being. I was pleased with the fan participation.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                              You can still see it shake. Several of my non-Bronco fan friends have pointed it out as well while watching the game.
                              I have noticed it several times. Lately, (last week) they have quickly shifted cameras.

Comment

Working...
                              X