Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair Bronco
    replied
    Mojo sent. Looks like a really nice dog.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    We have talked about this but it comes down to quality of life. He wont be happy not being able to hunt the trees in our back yard. In order for the pills to work he has to be pretty much immobilized for the next 6 months. He is just way to vocal for this and is a high energy dog. I'm literately sick about this but we decided a long time ago with us and the doggies Quality of life comes before see how long we can keep him around. I really hope this does not make me sound like a bad person. It's like losing a son. But if hes not happy is it worth keeping him around ?
    It doesn't make you sound like a bad person but someone who cares. I went through the same thing and you know when it's time. Was thankful there was a means to end the suffering, but damn it's hard. I'm so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBroncosJM
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
    Go **** yourself you bitch. Your dogs are going to die, when they do I hope someone laughs in your face.

Leave a comment:

• sutoazul
    replied
    Sorry to hear that buddy!

Leave a comment:

• maher_tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by colorado jones View Post
    We got our dog from the local prison program. I remember the first day we brought her home....I told my wife that I already couldn't imagine our life without her. She truly is part of the family. Sorry to hear about this. Here is a picture of Bill.
    Damn...this really makes me miss my Lab. Such great dogs! Friendly, smart and make good bird dogs if you're into that.

Leave a comment:

• huh??
    replied
    Sorry about the devastating news. They really do become more family than family.
    I'm not usually one for poems, but this one by Kipling resonates with me. It seems that some other posters here will relate as well.

http://www.famouspoetsandpoems.com/p...ng/poems/20792

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your news. As a owner of 2 Beagles I can only imagine how tough it will be when that day comes along. Hopefully you can take comfort in all the good times you had together.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBound
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
    What a trashy individual. Please forgot your password. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• broncogary
    replied
    Originally posted by colorado jones View Post
    We got our dog from the local prison program. I remember the first day we brought her home....I told my wife that I already couldn't imagine our life without her. She truly is part of the family. Sorry to hear about this. Here is a picture of Bill.
    What was he in for?

Leave a comment:

• Smilin Assassin
    replied
    So sorry to hear about your pup.

Mine passed a few yrs back and to say it was difficult would be an understatement. I agree with the poster that said make whatever time you have with him now special. Looking back at it now, it still makes it easier knowing his last days were spent doing things he loved.

Leave a comment:

• TripleTilde
    replied
    Sorry about your dog. In a way, losing a pet is worse than losing a family member. Dogs are always honest with you and they give you their lives. They give so much that it's so hard when the end nears. Sorry for your sadness.

Leave a comment:

• colorado jones
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HILife
    replied
    so sad. Hope he makes it through this.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Prefontaine
    replied
    Sorry to hear and good luck. I love my dog and get choked up anytime I think of her being gone.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Good luck doggy! 30% chance pull through.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X