No announcement yet.

Sad News Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear the news, bud. My wife and I just recently went through this as well, and it's never easy. Remember the great times ya'll had and think of all the great moments he gave you to enrich your lives.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your guy. I love dogs and someday when I have a place with a yard again I'd like to get a dog. Right now I live near my sister and get to spend all sorts of time spoiling Frankie, who I love almost as much as my slightly less hairy human nephew. My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Looks like a wonderful dog. #bestfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is ****ing bull****. I'm so sorry for you man.

I can't even imagine losing my little guy. I still tell myself every day he will live forever.

Comment

Thoughts with you man.

Losing a dog sucks, been through it a couple of times and it never gets any easier.

Sounds like your dog had a great life, take comfort in that.

Best of luck man.

Comment

Good luck doggy! 30% chance pull through.

Comment

Sorry to hear and good luck. I love my dog and get choked up anytime I think of her being gone.

Comment

so sad. Hope he makes it through this.

Comment

We got our dog from the local prison program. I remember the first day we brought her home....I told my wife that I already couldn't imagine our life without her. She truly is part of the family. Sorry to hear about this. Here is a picture of Bill.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about your dog. In a way, losing a pet is worse than losing a family member. Dogs are always honest with you and they give you their lives. They give so much that it's so hard when the end nears. Sorry for your sadness.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your pup.

Mine passed a few yrs back and to say it was difficult would be an understatement. I agree with the poster that said make whatever time you have with him now special. Looking back at it now, it still makes it easier knowing his last days were spent doing things he loved.

Comment

Originally posted by colorado jones View Post
                          We got our dog from the local prison program. I remember the first day we brought her home....I told my wife that I already couldn't imagine our life without her. She truly is part of the family. Sorry to hear about this. Here is a picture of Bill.
                          What was he in for?

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                            Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
                            What a trashy individual. Please forgot your password. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your news. As a owner of 2 Beagles I can only imagine how tough it will be when that day comes along. Hopefully you can take comfort in all the good times you had together.

Comment

Sorry about the devastating news. They really do become more family than family.
                                I'm not usually one for poems, but this one by Kipling resonates with me. It seems that some other posters here will relate as well.

http://www.famouspoetsandpoems.com/p...ng/poems/20792

Comment

Working...
                                X