No announcement yet.

Sad News Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this, my dog isn't doing well so I really sympathize. I've been a wreck the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
      Dogs are just like kids and act that way most of the time sorry to hear about your dog

This one's for Quoy!!!!!
      This He is family Blanket, Pillow and all.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1389997419
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
        Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
        If this bothers you there is one thing you can do.....not read the thread.

Welcome to ignore.

Comment

Sorry to hear. I had to put my 13 year old lab down 3 months ago. Still miss him...

Comment

That's too bad
            But that's the downside associated with having a pet

It was almost a year ago exactly my dog died(he was really old)
            Then again my dog lived like 4 years longer than most thought he would so who knows Quoy could go another 3-4 years

Comment

I was a senior in high school, a few days before graduation when my dog was so weak she couldn't even get to her dog bowl. She just kept laying down, whimpering. So I laid next to her, holding her just petting her head like always, I ended up falling asleep. I woke up and she had already died. My kitten at the time was on top of her side, pawing at her ears and trying to play with her. Even the cat knew what had happened. Got in the ol' manual truck and tossed the dead dog in back with a blanket. Dug a huge hole in my grandparents garden and buried her there. Saddest thing I probably ever had to do.

Comment

Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
                Wut?

Sometimes your posts brings down the people that visit this site. Selfish of you so quit making threads and posts.

Comment

Sorry man. Give that pup the most comfortable surroundings you can for as long as you can... it'll make all the difference in the world to him (and you).

Comment

Easily one of the worst most thoughtless posts I've read in my entire time on the Mane! Next time just keep your thoughts to yourself and shut the hell up!

Comment

Sorry to read about your beloved doggie. Best wishes for a positive outcome

Comment

Thanks guys, well all but one jackass anyways. This is what I love about the Mane. ITs all war until someone really need something and then we all pull together. Can't even begin to tell you all how much i have appreciated your comments.

GO BRONCOS !

Comment

Q, this is difficult for me to even hear as a dog owner. I love my dogs so very much, and know when that day comes its going to break my heart. I appreciate you as a poster and an allie in Survivor. I appreciate your love for your dog, and a thread like this brings a touch of reality to an Internet forum, where everyone can hide behind a user name. Where you are sharing something personal and opening up your private life to the forum.

I understand where ATL or FWF whatever his name is these days is coming from when he said don't share that kind of stuff. It's hard to face reality and topics like this everyday, and coming here can be an escape for some. But his post was classless and in poor taste, considering how difficult this time is for you and how you shared something so personal and dear to you with us.

I appreciate you sharing and wish all the best to you and your family, and hope you enjoy every remaining moment with Quoy!

Comment

I have two little Bronco fans that are getting up in age, so I definitely feel for you man. Wish you and your friend the best.

Comment

Sorry. Hope for the best.

Comment

The same thing kinda happened to my aunt and uncles weimerauners.... A disc problem in the neck, but they were able to fix it at $6500.... But that dog always dragged its from paw just a little bit.... The surgeon said it because these dogs are so physical and active as youngins, they really get it when they're older.... But damn, great breed.... No more protective a friend.

Sorry to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X