Sad News Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
    Damn dude, you could have just gracefully exited the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
      I assure you he will be eating Pizza, Jerky, broccoli and Bacon till his heart is content.
      Broccoli? That's awesome. Dogs are so funny. I bet his farts clear the room!

Comment

ahhhhh damn

Comment

Bring it home for Quoy...

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
            Broccoli? That's awesome. Dogs are so funny. I bet his farts clear the room!
            It's his Fav. and yes they do.

Comment

I had to put my dog (Black Lab) down last year because of something similar. She couldn't get up on her own at times and was really hard for her just to go to the bathroom when she wasn't on meds. I feel for you, its tough.

Comment

Have had similar thing happen to two dogs. In one case surgery was required, in the other case cortisone pills were able to reduce inflammation and things got better. In any case don't give up yet, if you catch these types of things early it is sometimes possible to fix with the cortisone pills.

Comment

this one's for Quoy !

Comment

Really sorry to hear this. It sucks bad. But it looks like Quoy has lived a great life and has a badass owner that kept him Bronco geared up. Hope you bounce back soon man.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Dogs are much better-natured than people. It sucks they all have short lives, but we can learn things from them. Dogs are cool.

Comment

That sucks. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Comment

It's always sad when a pet starts to go downhill in the health dept. I still haven't got a new dog because I'm not sure i want to go through it for the 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                            Sorry. Also, and i know Im weird, but there are a few things I think people should just never talk about. Sick/dieing dogs is probably number 1 on my list. Sorry but I just dont want to be reminded that my dogs will live such short life's. It selfish of you in my humble opinion. Again, im sorry, but this has always bothered me and I had to say it.
                            The loss of an animal or pet is usually the first experience with death humans encounter or have to rationalize. Eventually you need to get to the point where you can talk about it in a healthy manner or you will never be able to cope when those evens happen, be it a human or animal you care for. Death is a part of life. Deal with it.
                            Last edited by Requiem; 01-17-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Dogs are just like kids and act that way most of the time sorry to hear about your dog

This one's for Quoy!!!!!

Comment

Much love to your pup. Mine's showing his age at 18, and i know how tough it is to see things happen to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X