No announcement yet.

Can't sit still, can't focus at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sit still, can't focus at work...

So freaking excited for this game!

Still have to get through 2 more days!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Same way, but I am also nervous. I am wondering what it will be like to be in the Super Bowl after all these years. But also worried about all our injuries and what a loss would mean. What the extra day off work to mull it over would be like in either case. Worried it's going to be like the Ravens game. Worried about them going for it every fourth down. Worried they'll slow our offense down. Worried we'll be up but Brady will come back.

So I spend more time writing out what I think a Patriots fan sound like than I do building this capital equipment order for the hospital we just acquired.

Comment

Me too............

I'm leaving for Florida in the AM for a cruise Sunday. When I first saw the game time I was pissed because boarding doesn't start until 1. Then I did the math and cha-ching! 2 hours to board and get to ESPNZone should be plenty.
      Last edited by canadianbroncosfan; 01-17-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Same way, but I am also nervous. I am wondering what it will be like to be in the Super Bowl after all these years. But also worried about all our injuries and what a loss would mean. What the extra day off work to mull it over would be like in either case. Worried it's going to be like the Ravens game. Worried about them going for it every fourth down. Worried they'll slow our offense down. Worried we'll be up but Brady will come back.

So I spend more time writing out what I think a Patriots fan sound like than I do building this capital equipment order for the hospital we just acquired.
        Almost exactly the same here.

Comment

Listen to the Insane Clown Posse song "Miracles" and just smile and laugh at how ridiculous it is. I am super stoked too. JUST WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Listen to the Insane Clown Posse song "Miracles" and just smile and laugh at how ridiculous it is. I am super stoked too. JUST WIN.
            ****ing Super Bowls, how do they work!?!?

Comment

grab some weed, a few bottles of vaseline and head to the local Target...

Comment

Cant wait!

We're driving up tonight. Will be in Denver tomorrow at some point. I will be on pins and needles til we get to the game.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Comment

Call me crazy but I think we're going to win. In fact, strangely....I'm not even worried about it. Now wanting the game to start is another matter.

Comment

Nothing passes time like a trip to the Boston Market

Comment

I've billed a whole half hour so far today. I'm tempted to just bail out and go see the new Jack Ryan movie.

Comment

I decided I'm gonna head up to Glenwood Springs tonight after work and try to get some relaxation in before Sunday.

Wifey approves.

Comment

I'm glad it's the first game. If we win watching the second game will be sweeeeeet

Comment

Same here.

It's hard to focus on much else.

Comment

I'm going to the Celtics/Lakers game tonight, and I can't get excited about it at all. I'm thinking of wearing a Broncos Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                              X