replied
    A Defiant Goose:

Leave a comment:

• broncosjf
    replied
    Originally posted by A Defiant Goose View Post
    1-0 at home

0-4 on the road

Stop going one and done or straight up missing the playoffs nearly every year and you might make it to Foxboro every now and then.
    Try outperforming the Broncos during the seasons they do well and you might force them to Foxborough now and then. It's not the Broncos' fault that the only time you could get seeded higher than them was the year Tebow backed in at 8-8.

Not everyone gets the luxury of a free playoff berth every year by playing in the candy ass AFCE.

Leave a comment:

• A Defiant Goose
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    5 games all time v Denver

As many as against any team. (Steelers and Colts also have 5)

1-4.
    Alright ****er you win. But like I said. Maybe start making some more playoffs and winning some games and the record would change. You can't just miss the playoffs or lose at home to the Colts for the next 40 years and still hang on to 1-4

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
    Manning our Devil? GTFO. We used to play them twice a year and then almost every year after that. He's 6-13 lifetime vs. the Pats so I've seen HGH boy lose way more than win. You call losing to Peyton by 2 points last year a some huge failure? Wow, watch sports much?

Who calls you son? Someone old enough to remember Peyton being the Phil Mickelson of QB's.

What's wrong with Kid Rock?
    3some?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    1-0 at home

0-4 on the road

Stop going one and done or straight up missing the playoffs nearly every year and you might make it to Foxboro every now and then.
    5 games all time v Denver

As many as against any team. (Steelers and Colts also have 5)

1-4.

Leave a comment:

• A Defiant Goose
    replied
    Batting .200.
    1-4. All time.

Tebow.
    1-0 at home

0-4 on the road

Leave a comment:

• broncosjf
    replied
    Hey guys, I have a new one:

"After I re-watch Super Bowl LI highlights, what Patriots Super Bowl win highlights should I watch? Should it be SB 49? How about 36? 38 was pretty good!"
    I would just stop after 51. After seeing the first legitimate title, why would you want to dredge up all the tainted ones again?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Can't beat you in the playoffs if you don't make it
    Batting .200.
    1-4. All time.

Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• A Defiant Goose
    replied
    I'd catch up on that one time in history the Patriots beat the Broncos in the playoffs. When Tim Tebow was QB.
    Can't beat you in the playoffs if you don't make it

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied

"After I re-watch Super Bowl LI highlights, what Patriots Super Bowl win highlights should I watch? Should it be SB 49? How about 36? 38 was pretty good!"
    I'd catch up on that one time in history the Patriots beat the Broncos in the playoffs. When Tim Tebow was QB.

Leave a comment:

• A Defiant Goose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
    That's such a sick song... so much wrong about that CD... I laugh looking back on my life where I first heard that CD. I'll make a it a short story:

Circa 1995 I was on my way to Utah (from CO) with a group of people (guys and gals all around the same age, in our twenties...) where we were all gonna rent a house boat and hang out on Lake Powell for a week... wow... so much fun. I was real partier back then and it was one week of constant fun on the water... we might as well have been on Mars, such a beautiful landscape and then you are on water... It was, perhaps, the best week of my life. Beautiful girls from CU and a bunch of guys who just wanted to have fun. Marijuana and alcohol up the ying yang... we had a house boat and towed a jet ski and wave runner. We were literally out in the middle of nowhere (if you've ever been on Lake Powell you know what I mean). So much fun. I was single and ended up scoring with this chick while on the boat. I was a heathen, and enjoyed every minute of it. Anyhow, that was the first time I listened to that particular CD..
    Every summer. It is the best trip too. Lake Powell is heaven. God can't see there too so it's okay to bring Mormon girls.

Leave a comment:

• Das Rote Baron
    replied
    Originally posted by OABB View Post
    It is hard enough to beat a team that cheats when you're playing well. We suck so I think this is going to get ugly.
    Curios if you think the Patriots are somehow cheating this year, and if so how? I know they are but I haven't figured out just how yet.

Leave a comment:

• OABB
    replied
    It is hard enough to beat a team that cheats when you're playing well. We suck so I think this is going to get ugly.

Leave a comment:

• 4Horsemen
    replied
    Hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X