• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tawmmy likes to do tha blowhahd on tha Gronk

Comment

• I watched the NFL before 2001.

Comment

• So I trolled on a Broncos site and like 5 of the top 6 threads are about the Patriots. Those guys are obsessed more with us then their own team and dang, didn't think it was possible, but they hate Seyton Manning more than us Pats fans. Also, total free roaming for Pats fans, should go troll at the Orange Mane more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
          So I trolled on a Broncos site and like 5 of the top 6 threads are about the Patriots. Those guys are obsessed more with us then their own team and dang, didn't think it was possible, but they hate Seyton Manning more than us Pats fans. Also, total free roaming for Pats fans, should go troll at the Orange Mane more often.
          Oh sweet mothah of gowd!

Comment

• "Boston Police, what's your emergency?"

"Yes, my name is Joshua McDaniels. You probably heard of me, I'm the reason why the Patriots win all those games."

"Yes Mr. McDaniels, I'm aware of who you are. Please state the nature of your emergency."

"You see, this guy keeps coming around, he says his name is Action. I don't think it's his real name, but I haven't asked."

"Mmhmm. OK, and is "Action" having an emergency?"

"Well, you see, he's been, well, you know, giving me attention...."

"Please go on Mr. McDaniels, is this attention unwanted?"

"Well, not exactly,....."

"Mr. McDaniels, please state the nature of this attention."

"Well, you can't tell anyone..."

"Mr. McDaniels, we need to know if we are to offer assistance-"

"It's blowjobs, OK!? Are you happy now? He's been giving me blowjobs like every day!"

"Mmhmm. OK. So what's the emergency?"

"Well this has taken away from my time blowing Brady, and as you know, we have a big game in Denver this weekend..."

"Go on.. "

"If I don't take care of Tom he gets cranky, and doesn't pay attention in team meetings, and his performance on Sunday takes a nosedive..."

"I'm listening, continue..."

"Can you just find some reason to bring him in, and heep him locked up for a few days? Next week we got the Eagles, we can take care of them cranky Brady or no. But we need all hands on deck for the Broncos this Sunday."

"No problem Mr. McDaniels, we're on it!"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it!"

True story. This also explains why Action hasn't posted during his favorite team's game week.

Comment

• "The Fahkin zeebras ah Benadict Ahnald!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                "The Fahkin zeebras ah Benadict Ahnald!"
                Glorious. I am really pissed about some of those penalties but you all were lining up the ref excuses not even halfway through the Chicago game

Comment

• Sos we wah up 21-7 an I saz to mah crew lets gah dahn to mahsahz pahlah for a wickhed Awesome Rahb and Tahug and mah crew, old Lenny, Young Lenny, Smoaking Jeherry, and Fahts Slim all pile into tha Exploahar and paint sahm hand towels. Wehellz ahve courses old Lenny fails to tip his gurl so wheeze alls has to book it dawon the boulahvards beacahs the pimps be chazing ahafter us and wheeze ahalls gets back in the Exploahar onlyz to hehar dah shcor be 24s to 24s in OT!

Smoaking Jeherry liaghts up a but and saze Tommy wins the coin flipperoos! Weeze all look arounds and says "Tawmmys Got THIS!". Onlyz it comzes down to 3rd downs on Whicked Bad flahgs and soze Smoaking Jeherry lights another butt anz Weeze all look arounds and says "Tawmmys Got THIS!"

Young Lenny pahaks the Exploahar and weaze hear about some bull **** play stahpon our Pats on Thurd downs. Who the FAUCK IS VON MILLER ANYWHOOZ?

Smoaking Jeherry liaghts up a but and saze "WHILL-I-AM and FREAKING MAHARY PAHT'S GOHT THIS!". The next thingz mah crew saze is "WHO THE FAUCK IS CJ AHANDRSONZ?" "WHAT THE FAUCK!

Soz not only do wez lose to the Frahnt Runahnin Broncos but da pimp cahught up to uzzz and laidhd a licking on old Lenny, Smoaking Jeherry, and Fahts Slim. I leheft dehm losers ahfter hiding in a duhumpster allz nhights.

Mah old Lahady thenz proceedurahezzed to smhack the FAUCK out of meez....

FAUCKING BRONCOS!
                  Last edited by broncosteven; 11-30-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• "Julian Edelman is dah best evah!"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Defiant Goose View Post
                      Glorious. I am really pissed about some of those penalties but you all were lining up the ref excuses not even halfway through the Chicago game
                      Chi didnt have a penalty called on them all game, Den had 12-13, Chi's only TD came because Den was called for penalties every damn play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

4 Things I Think I Think:

1) My wife and I have both agreed that our dream threesome would be with Tom Brady. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

2) Bill Belichick is better than anyone else at taking away your best player, exploiting your worst player, and secretly taping your other 20 players while they practice. My prediction for this game: Coach Belichick's knob 1, my mouth 0.

3) Coffeenerdness: if you have to have a coffee enema, you could do worse than Starbucks' Holiday Blend. I take it like Terrell Davis after Hall of Fame voting every year - black and bitter.

4) The reason no Broncos ever make the Hall of Fame? Too many late games -- after the Pats play at 1:00 p.m. ET, I usually need a good nap. How could I possibly vote for players who I've never watched? It just wouldn't be right. It is a travesty that Troy Brown hasn't made it in yet, though.
                        This needs a bump for old times' sake.

Thread winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                          Sos we wah up 21-7 an I saz to mah crew lets gah dahn to mahsahz pahlah for a wickhed Awesome Rahb and Tahug and mah crew, old Lenny, Young Lenny, Smoaking Jeherry, and Fahts Slim all pile into tha Exploahar and paint sahm hand towels. Wehellz ahve courses old Lenny fails to tip his gurl so wheeze alls has to book it dawon the boulahvards beacahs the pimps be chazing ahafter us and wheeze ahalls gets back in the Exploahar onlyz to hehar dah shcor be 24s to 24s in OT!

Smoaking Jeherry liaghts up a but and saze Tommy wins the coin flipperoos! Weeze all look arounds and says "Tawmmys Got THIS!". Onlyz it comzes down to 3rd downs on Whicked Bad flahgs and soze Smoaking Jeherry lights another butt anz Weeze all look arounds and says "Tawmmys Got THIS!"

Young Lenny pahaks the Exploahar and weaze hear about some bull **** play stahpon our Pats on Thurd downs. Who the FAUCK IS VON MILLER ANYWHOOZ?

Smoaking Jeherry liaghts up a but and saze "WHILL-I-AM and FREAKING MAHARY PAHT'S GOHT THIS!". The next thingz mah crew saze is "WHO THE FAUCK IS CJ AHANDRSONZ?" "WHAT THE FAUCK!

Soz not only do wez lose to the Frahnt Runahnin Broncos but da pimp cahught up to uzzz and laidhd a licking on old Lenny, Smoaking Jeherry, and Fahts Slim. I leheft dehm losers ahfter hiding in a duhumpster allz nhights.

FAUCKING BRONCOS!
                          This is ****ing gold. I hope you don't mind if I send this to some Bostonians.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            Sos we wah up 21-7 an I saz to mah crew lets gah dahn to mahsahz pahlah for a wickhed Awesome Rahb and Tahug and mah crew, old Lenny, Young Lenny, Smoaking Jeherry, and Fahts Slim all pile into tha Exploahar and paint sahm hand towels. Wehellz ahve courses old Lenny fails to tip his gurl so wheeze alls has to book it dawon the boulahvards beacahs the pimps be chazing ahafter us and wheeze ahalls gets back in the Exploahar onlyz to hehar dah shcor be 24s to 24s in OT!

FAUCKING BRONCOS!

Comment

• So the things is. The Patriots NEVER lose. Never. The only time the scoreboard has the other team ahead of ours at the end of the game is if the refs handed the game to the other team. The Patriots are really undefeated the entire time I've been a bandwagon fan. And the NFL is a conspiracy to keep us from winning the Superbowl every year because they hate us.

Comment

• This thread is funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X