No announcement yet.

Post in this thread like a Patriots fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This loss is all on Welkah! That Fakkah took out talib on purpose! Manning got lucky! Wes Welkah's a Bennidict Ahnahld!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      This loss is all on Welkah! That Fakkah took out talib on purpose! Manning got lucky! Wes Welkah's a Bennidict Ahnahld!

Bennidict Ahnahld! Fawkin Pats...

Comment

Lets fly to Denva and steal Elway's Kakis.

Comment

I was never a big Pats fan anways. This town is all about Red Sox. BRING ON THE Yanks!

Comment

WICKED AWESOME WIN!

Comment

The Red Sahks still won! Weah still tha best evah! Jason Veritek would of won today!!!!!

Comment

Welkah and Seyton are gonna choke, Belichick is still a genius he just wanted a wicked draft pick.

Comment

It's my tea pahaty and I can cry if I want toos...lalala

Comment

TTT

Comment

Where the fahk is Denvah anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

4 Things I Think I Think:

1) My wife and I have both agreed that our dream threesome would be with Tom Brady. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

2) Bill Belichick is better than anyone else at taking away your best player, exploiting your worst player, and secretly taping your other 20 players while they practice. My prediction for this game: Coach Belichick's knob 1, my mouth 0.

3) Coffeenerdness: if you have to have a coffee enema, you could do worse than Starbucks' Holiday Blend. I take it like Terrell Davis after Hall of Fame voting every year - black and bitter.

4) The reason no Broncos ever make the Hall of Fame? Too many late games -- after the Pats play at 1:00 p.m. ET, I usually need a good nap. How could I possibly vote for players who I've never watched? It just wouldn't be right. It is a travesty that Troy Brown hasn't made it in yet, though.
                        this is fantastic

PS, WTF, I just realized this post is frahm last yeah

Comment

Fahkin Bill Belichick and the GOAT will make Kubiak and Wade Phillips defense into fakin gahbage. We don't even need Edelman or Amendola! FAHK the Donkies!

Comment

she's relatively cute though

Comment

Patsies think that they will come and beat Broncos here. For 11-0 well the team may not have Manning. But Brock is close to it. Good luck. On beating the Massholes!

Comment

Soz Imm riden mah bike across da ways over duh bridge to Concord to score a dime bag and whilz on the ways over immah all like Tommy kant lose, use wanna know whys? Because he makes everything better, hears I am on a bike on the parkway about to go over a wicked long bridge an its like twentys degreesez out and Ize got wicked bad shakes an all Ize can think on is house Tommy mahkes everything wicked awesome!

House Great is them Apples!?

The inside joke is I saw some 30 for 30 on some NE local Basketball player who made it big in the NBA but busted out because he was strung out on heroin so I used that. I remember him talking about his wife taking the car to keep him from scoring in some town 10 miles and a bridge away and he would take his kids bike and ride it all the way there and back to score.

Comment

Working...
                                X