• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    Tom fackin Brady, ya fackin queeahs.
    excellent.

Comment

here's how we will win this game: Talib will easily handle Damaahrius Thomas, Collins, who is the best cover LB evah, will easily shut down Damaahrius Thomas's brother Julius. Welkah will drop everything thrown at him so we don't even need to cover him, and Denard will school Decker because he's wicked awesome. We can pretty much pencil Jones down for about 4 sacks on Manning, who will throw about 4 picks like he always does.

On Offense, the best qb evah will have no problems throwing the ball at who ever bailey is covering because he's old and washed up and probably can't even run a 40. Bailey is the donks only cb, I heard their other cb got hurt last week so when the donks only field 10 players on defense, it will be easy for Brady to throw all over them. And then there's blount. no way he can be stopped. no freakin way.

This is truly Tom Terrific's best season and he's a shoe-in for MVP. The fact that the Patriots are even in this game despite being the only team in the league to have anyone get hurt is miraculous, and just goes to show that Bill is the smartest man to ever live.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
        Aaron Hernandez is innocent!
        also magical.

Comment

I'm telling use that Knowsha Morneo crys more than my anat Sharon.

Comment

How come all of these sound like Matt Damon in my head? Tahm Braydee likes dem apples!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
              How come all of these sound like Matt Damon in my head? Tahm Braydee likes dem apples!
              When reading these I imagine the Dropkick Murphys "I'm Shipping Off To Boston" playing in my head.

Comment

Fhack! I couldn't find my khaki's and now I can't staht my cah

Comment

ya know why its called the lombardi?
                  cause no bodys can spell bellichek !

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                    I'm telling use that Knowsha Morneo crys more than my anat Sharon.
                    delightful

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                      because matt damon is a brilliant actor who captivates his audience?

Comment

"No Bobby where playing them at dhenva not in bhosthin." Dhenva? You get that John Fox on the fhone will play them in Newbury street.

Comment

Lookin ovah thar rahsta i dont see anyone im ahfraid of. We maach up bettah every spaht. Champ Bailey is old and amendolahhh will eat him fah lunch. And haw they gonnah stahp blount this guysah beast hes gonnah run ahhhl ovah dem. ahhhr you really scared ov thar defense, who are dem gahys? nevah heard ov half ov dem

Comment

Gonna try this kiddah slide.....OMG! FAAAAAAAAACK!

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
                              Lookin ovah thar rahsta i dont see anyone im ahfraid of. We maach up bettah every spaht. Champ Bailey is old and amendolahhh will eat him fah lunch. And haw they gonnah stahp blount this guysah beast hes gonnah run ahhhl ovah dem. ahhhr you really scared ov thar defense, who are dem gahys? nevah heard ov half ov dem
                              Whos they got? They lost that Vhan Milla theys got nobody easy whin forty two to twenty flor Bhosthin

Comment

Originally posted by Tailgater View Post
                                Geez! Go and ruin this site for me!

This is why I never, ever go to a Pats site. I like to discuss things, not join a circle jerk.
                                Then why post in here?

Comment

Working...
                                X