No announcement yet.

Post in this thread like a Patriots fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahwahya gonna beat dat wicked pissah tawmmy "two yard slant" brady?

Comment

• "Aw, pissah!"

Comment

• Manning looked old.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post
          I read this and then punched myself in the face.
          I think he wins this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Das Rote Baron View Post
            Manning looked old.
            Thing is so did Tommy. Had one long pass but otherwise it was all dinking and dunking Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Horse View Post
              This is ****ing gold. I hope you don't mind if I send this to some Bostonians.
              Sure thing!

Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                Thing is so did Tommy. Had one long pass but otherwise it was all dinking and dunking Saturday.
                That's our offense, you new to watching the Patriots?

Comment

• "Tuck Rule"
                  "Brady Rule"

(But the Zebra's Hate us)

Comment

• So, you like want to smoke some weed? I got some weed, got it from a Boulder green shop. You know, Boulder, that little republic full of hippies? Maybe after we smoke some, we can go to Elitch's, the best damn amusement park in the world! Maybe go watch the Nugs, as they're young and the team will turn around any decade now! Maybe watch the Avs next weekend, you know, the team coached by the Canuck, eh? He's almost as good a head coach as he was a goalie! And PFM, I do believe he has at least 4-5 more good years in him. I hear HGH can do wonders for a decrepit body. Oh, you meant post like a Pats fan? Well, here goes - Pats 34, Broncos 17

Comment

• Originally posted by muninoel View Post
                      So, you like want to smoke some weed? I got some weed, got it from a Boulder green shop. You know, Boulder, that little republic full of hippies? Maybe after we smoke some, we can go to Elitch's, the best damn amusement park in the world! Maybe go watch the Nugs, as they're young and the team will turn around any decade now! Maybe watch the Avs next weekend, you know, the team coached by the Canuck, eh? He's almost as good a head coach as he was a goalie! And PFM, I do believe he has at least 4-5 more good years in him. I hear HGH can do wonders for a decrepit body. Oh, you meant post like a Pats fan? Well, here goes - Pats 34, Broncos 17

Comment

• Tommy B!!! 5x SB Champ!!!! YOLO!!! Calling Threepeat next year!!!!

Comment

• broncos plus the refs won't hold us back this time, Bill knows how to handle old man manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                            "Tuck Rule"
                            "Brady Rule"

(But the Zebra's Hate us)
                            Tuck rule had been called before the Raiders game, and it was against the Patriots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                              So original pulling stuff off the Internet instead of coming up with your own material.

Comment

• Bin Ahfleck will be a guhreat Bahtmahn!

Comment

Working...
                                X