Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post in this thread like a Patriots fan

I'll start:

Julian Edelman is the best receiver in the NFL. The Broncos don't have one receiver that can match up to him in anyway. Welkah is a Benedict Ahnahld.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NM6AeW8ok6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

TAHM FACKIN BRAYDEE IS THA BEST FACKIN QUAHTAHBACK EVAH! MANNING CAN'T HOLD HIS JAWK. AH'M A LAWNG SAFFRIN' PATS FAN AND IT KILLS ME TO HAVE NAWT WON ANYTHING SINCE FACKIN' THE ARLY TWO THAAHSANDS. JULIAN EDELMAN IS THA SECAHND CAHMIN OF FACKIN WELKAH, WHO I KNEW WAS A FACKIN TRAITAH SINCE HE GAWT HEAHHH. HE'S WARSE THAN JAHHNY FACKIN DAMON! EDELMAN IS THE FOOTBALL PADROIA! NO ONE DENIES THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
        TAHM FACKIN BRAYDEE IS THA BEST FACKIN QUAHTAHBACK EVAH! MANNING CAN'T HOLD HIS JAWK. AH'M A LAWNG SAFFRIN' PATS FAN AND IT KILLS ME TO HAVE NAWT WON ANYTHING SINCE FACKIN' THE ARLY TWO THAAHSANDS. JULIAN EDELMAN IS THA SECAHND CAHMIN OF FACKIN WELKAH, WHO I KNEW WAS A FACKIN TRAITAH SINCE HE GAWT HEAHHH. HE'S WARSE THAN JAHHNY FACKIN DAMON! EDELMAN IS THE FOOTBALL PADROIA! NO ONE DENIES THIS!
        I read this and then punched myself in the face.

Comment

BHOSTHIN!

Comment

McDaniels has moah rings den Elwah!

GAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
              McDaniels has moah rings den Elwah!

GAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Comment

Had a fackin lahckdown yesterday and missed my fackin yahd tahm. Though ahd spend mah 5 minutes of computah tahm today and say TAHM FACKIN BRADY!

See you boys in 10 to 15!

Comment

Stephen Gostkowski is twice the kicka Vinatieri evah was! Who is Matt Pratah? I could ****in kick 64 yahds at Mile High! Gostkowski is the best evah! Vinatieri is a Benedict Ahnahld.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Stephen Gostkowski is twice the kicka Vinatieri evah was! Who is Matt Pratah? I could ****in kick 64 yahds at Mile High! Gostkowski is the best evah! Vinatieri is a Benedict Ahnahld.
                    What? My unlcce Matty kick a bheer bottle chlear crhoss Newbury Street hes the best kicka evah

Comment

Geez! Go and ruin this site for me!

This is why I never, ever go to a Pats site. I like to discuss things, not join a circle jerk.

Comment

I gotta go to Bahstahn Mahket!

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                          well done!

Comment

Dan Koppen is a Benedict Ahnahld.
                            Marquise Cole is a Benedict Ahnahld.
                            Benedict Ahnahld is a Benedict Ahnahld.

Comment

Aaron Hernandez is innocent!

Comment

Working...
                              X