Leave a comment:

• DAN_BRONCO_FAN
    replied
    hmm weed can now be used as chew ?

Leave a comment:

• lolcopter
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    Well because it's against the law and companies find it undesirable to have an inebriated employee walking the halls. Apparently you missed Devon Bess this morning. Weed smokers = winners
    *Davone

put the joint down breh

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Well because it's against the law and companies find it undesirable to have an inebriated employee walking the halls. Apparently you missed Devon Bess this morning. Weed smokers = winners
    Well that's what Corporate America gets when they rape their employees of any substantial benefits and work them like slaves. Maybe if they'd give people some real vacation time, and not ask them to do 3 people's jobs by their self, people would be more willing to take their work serious.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
    Dude, STFU. Going down a stoner path? Just like everyone who drinks alcohol isn't an alcoholic, you can partake in ganja without being a 'stoner'.
    Once you taste the devil grass you go through the devil gateway down the devil path. Doomed!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied

Littering and..... Littering aaaannnnd.....

Leave a comment:

• Jesterhole
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    When stories like this and the Kellen Winslow story come out, I appreciate it because it shows me why these guys with all world talent never amounted to much in the NFL. Their priorities were divided. Then you read about guys who were going down a stoner path but got off it like Moreno.
    Dude, STFU. Going down a stoner path? Just like everyone who drinks alcohol isn't an alcoholic, you can partake in ganja without being a 'stoner'.

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    Just one more thing causing folks to lose their inhibitions on things like the road? No thanks. We need less, not more.

BTW, where did Moss and his buddy get caught with this weed? On the road? Exactly my point.
    It should be legal in the private home like alcohol. Alcohol is much more dangerous. It causes people to feel brave and careless. Weed causes people to be paranoid and cautious.

Leave a comment:

• lolcopter
    replied
    florida is a ****ty state with a mandatory minimum, which explains the drastic measures he took.

<table border="1"><tbody><tr class="columnTitle"><td>Offense</td> <td>Penalty</td> <td>Incarceration</td> <td> Max. Fine </td> </tr> <tr class="sectionTitle"><td colspan="4">Possession

</td></tr> <tr> <td width="40%">20 grams or less</td> <td width="20%">misdemeanor</td> <td width="15%">1 year</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 1,000</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">More than 20 grams</td> <td width="20%">felony</td> <td width="15%">5 years</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 5,000</td></tr></tbody></table>

colorado on the other hand

(even before the recent legalization, one oz or less was a petty offense)

<table border="1"><tbody><tr class="columnTitle"><td>Offense</td> <td>Penalty</td> <td>Incarceration</td> <td> Max. Fine </td> </tr> <tr class="sectionTitle"><td colspan="4">Possession

</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="4">Personal Use

</td></tr> <tr> <td width="40%">One oz or less*</td> <td width="20%">no penalty</td> <td width="15%">none</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 0</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">Transfer of one oz or less for no remuneration*</td> <td width="20%">no penalty</td> <td width="15%">none</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 0</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">Open and public displays or uses of less than 2 oz</td> <td width="20%">petty offense</td> <td width="15%">15 days</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 100</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">2 - 6 oz</td> <td width="20%">misdemeanor</td> <td width="15%">1 year</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 1,000</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">6 - 12 oz</td> <td width="20%">misdemeanor</td> <td width="15%">18 mos</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 10,000</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">More than 12 oz</td> <td width="20%">felony</td> <td width="15%">1 - 1.5 years</td> <td class="amount" width="20%">$ 100,000</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4">* By persons 21 years of age or older.</td></tr></tbody></table>

some of these states' weed laws are pretty terrible in 2014, but ya gotta keep people on lockdown so whatcha gonna do. glad i live in one of the best state in the union. lol florida.

http://norml.org/laws
    Last edited by lolcopter; 01-17-2014, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    I wish there was a way to see how many people got pulled over for weed vs booze in one night. I bet those numbers would be staggering

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Just one more thing causing folks to lose their inhibitions on things like the road? No thanks. We need less, not more.

BTW, where did Moss and his buddy get caught with this weed? On the road? Exactly my point.
    I wish there was a way to see how many people got pulled over for weed vs booze in one night. I bet those numbers would be staggering

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SportinOne
    replied
    No one said anything about being high at work... at least i don't think. I am pretty sure the poster was talking about the consequences of failing a test for marijuana. ie: people toking up on their own time and losing their job when it has no effect on their performance. And if your argument is, "Well, i'm sure there's some sort of hangover, stoners are lazy, right, so they aren't as productive as people who don't smoke." Fine, that's a horribly flawed idea but then if their productivity was down then fire them on those merits alone. You should be able to do figure that out without a drug test, right?

It's always a treat to witness a bunch of people (usually alcoholics) talk about something that they have very little (if any) experience with. I can't imagine why anyone who has ever smoked weed in their life would call someone else a loser or jump to ridiculous conclusions based on a little bit of smoke. It's Marijuana not ****ing Crack.

Leave a comment:

• mennonite
    replied
    I forgot that Illegal = Wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X