X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarvis Moss eats weed

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/16/oaklan...arijuana-weed/

If only he still lived in Denver he wouldn't have these problems

When stories like this and the Kellen Winslow story come out, I appreciate it because it shows me why these guys with all world talent never amounted to much in the NFL. Their priorities were divided. Then you read about guys who were going down a stoner path but got off it like Moreno.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
      http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/16/oaklan...arijuana-weed/

If only he still lived in Denver he wouldn't have these problems
      Oh he would still have problems and still be out of the NFL

Comment

This explains why he was such a bust in the NFL... but doesn't explain why he was so rail thin.

Comment

I don't understand why it's so hard to just do work and make millions of dollars.

Comment

Arrested for pot, Please.

I have no love for the guy but in this day and age people know that Weed, while having its down sides is far less dangerous then Alcohol or Cigarets. In fact they are now treating seizures with it and have found it can kill cancer cells. ( So I got that going for me )

My point being is Really ? Arrested for weed ? Its sad when you can still legally **** a horse in 26 U.S. states but you can't smoke a joint.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
              I don't understand why it's so hard to just do work and make millions of dollars.

And i don't understand why grown men can't smoke some weed without losing their jobs or going to jail.

Comment

And since when is it a crime to crank one out while sitting in the parking lot of a Target?!

THANKS OBAMA!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  When stories like this and the Kellen Winslow story come out, I appreciate it because it shows me why these guys with all world talent never amounted to much in the NFL. Their priorities were divided. Then you read about guys who were going down a stoner path but got off it like Moreno.
                  yeah, weed has nothing to do with it. that thought you have about it affecting sports performance is just wrong. you should change it.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                    yeah, weed has nothing to do with it. that thought you have about it affecting sports performance is just wrong. you should change it.
                    lol ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      lol ok.
                      The only way it would help is if you put a snickers in the endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                        And i don't understand why grown men can't smoke some weed without losing their jobs or going to jail.
                        Well because it's against the law and companies find it undesirable to have an inebriated employee walking the halls. Apparently you missed Devon Bess this morning. Weed smokers = winners

Comment

I forgot that Illegal = Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                            Well because it's against the law and companies find it undesirable to have an inebriated employee walking the halls. Apparently you missed Devon Bess this morning. Weed smokers = winners
                            No one said anything about being high at work... at least i don't think. I am pretty sure the poster was talking about the consequences of failing a test for marijuana. ie: people toking up on their own time and losing their job when it has no effect on their performance. And if your argument is, "Well, i'm sure there's some sort of hangover, stoners are lazy, right, so they aren't as productive as people who don't smoke." Fine, that's a horribly flawed idea but then if their productivity was down then fire them on those merits alone. You should be able to do figure that out without a drug test, right?

It's always a treat to witness a bunch of people (usually alcoholics) talk about something that they have very little (if any) experience with. I can't imagine why anyone who has ever smoked weed in their life would call someone else a loser or jump to ridiculous conclusions based on a little bit of smoke. It's Marijuana not ****ing Crack.

Comment

Just one more thing causing folks to lose their inhibitions on things like the road? No thanks. We need less, not more.

BTW, where did Moss and his buddy get caught with this weed? On the road? Exactly my point.

Comment

Working...
                              X