Bring it home, Champ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it home, Champ.

All Italian Video Game Chef smack talk aside, my sincerest homer-fan hope for these last two games (above and beyond just winning the games) is that Champ can make a solid contribution to bringing that Lombardi home one more time.

Not just because we need him. Though we absolutely do. Badly.

But really because he's the One. The longtime real Bronco who deserves this more than anyone else. Winning comes first, of course, for everyone. Yet it might just feel like something is missing if Champ isn't able to make the mark he's routinely made on this team every year for the last decade.

Here's to hoping that Champ can leave his pine-riding memory of 2013 behind in these last 2 games in a blaze of leave-everything-on-the-field fury. For a fan like myself, absolutely nothing could make winning it all any sweeter.

That would be perfect. I'd love to see Champ get a ring as a Bronco.

Comment

How awesome would it be to see him get a pick 6 with the Patriots in the red zone to circle back almost a decade to the start of the end of the Patriots dominance in the post season.

Come on Champ!! Bring it home!

Comment

Originally posted by Harvitz81 View Post
        How awesome would it be to see him get a pick 6 with the Patriots in the red zone to circle back almost a decade to the start of the end of the Patriots dominance in the post season.

Come on Champ!! Bring it home!
        Pretty crazy to think that the pats actually haven't won a title since before that champ pick. Seems like ancient history.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
          Pretty crazy to think that the pats actually haven't won a title since before spygate. Seems like ancient history.
          FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
            FYP
            I don't think spygate broke open until after Champ had already vanquished the beast.

Comment

What are the odds that they are cheating again?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                I don't think spygate broke open until after Champ had already vanquished the beast.
                Nice, I like it.

Comment

I think every true Broncos fan can agree with OP. This one's for Champ!!!

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YK4ThkJKqMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Crazy for me to wrap my brain around the fact that we have gone from "Counting" on Champ to be Champ game in and game out....

to "needing" Champ to be "Ch(average)mp" for us the next 2 games.

Comment

Bailey needs to do his best Darrien Gordon/Ray Crockett impersonation. Nothing spectacular. Just workman like and steady. If the entire secondary plays that way, we win.

And the Superbowl will be right there. Right. There.

Comment

This one's for Champ!

Comment

If champ plays great you won't hear a word from luigi. Not a cheer. If he doesn't play well luigi will make 20 threads to make sure we all know how much he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                              All Italian Video Game Chef smack talk aside, my sincerest homer-fan hope for these last two games (above and beyond just winning the games) is that Champ can make a solid contribution to bringing that Lombardi home one more time.

Not just because we need him. Though we absolutely do. Badly.

But really because he's the One. The longtime real Bronco who deserves this more than anyone else. Winning comes first, of course, for everyone. Yet it might just feel like something is missing if Champ isn't able to make the mark he's routinely made on this team every year for the last decade.

Here's to hoping that Champ can leave his pine-riding memory of 2013 behind in these last 2 games in a blaze of leave-everything-on-the-field fury. For a fan like myself, absolutely nothing could make winning it all any sweeter.
                              Well, he's certainly rested, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X