Why was CB Cole released from NE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was CB Cole released from NE?

Sorry I don't know the story why NE released him? Can he possibly help us? I would value your opinions?

because he wasnt good.

listening to thier sports radio they are happy about it and hope hope hope he plays.

Comment

625 post rule

Comment

To work as a double agent against us.

Or to make room on the roster for someone they needed off the practice squad.

Not sure which.

Comment

He's a mole, Belicheat knew we would pick him up.

Comment

He's full of Greeks!

Comment

Every season it seems BB has a guy like Coles, (usually a DB) that is signed & released over and over again during the season. He was released at least 8 times this year. Last year it was Ross Ventrone, picked up and released 16 times i think.

Given the secondary is finally healthy, he probably wouldn't have been resigned unless an injury occurred during the week.

He's not a bad player. Not too often he'd become visible due to a blown coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasBronco View Post
                Sorry I don't know the story why NE released him? Can he possibly help us? I would value your opinions?
                He's not going to help us on the field. He might help with install on the scout team, but I doubt he'll even be active for the game.

Comment

Would he be of any benefit on special teams?

Comment

If this guy sees the field on defense it means someone went down with injury. Don't want that.

Comment

I worry that he's some kind of reverse-mole.

Comment

Working...
                      X