Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 pretty incredible facts about the games Sunday

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap20...ionship-sunday

#10: Peyton Manning has lost five home playoff games, the most such losses in NFL history. Manning's teams have lost those games by a combined 14 points (2.8 points per game).

Makes me feel pretty damn good about having Matt Prater, altitude, and 60 degree temps there on Sunday. Kinda nullifies a lot of the concern of Manning's losses.

It's pretty clear who NFL.com thinks is going to win.

Comment

MIND BLOWING!!!

Comment

The only one that was actually interesting was the DT stat...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            The only one that was actually interesting was the DT stat...
            I thought the same thing.

Comment

Dt will break that record again Sunday if he's 1 on 1 with talib all game like he usually is. Talib is good but DT wins that matchup all day long.

Comment

Fox vs. Belichick
                John Fox is 1-6 vs. the Patriots and Bill Belichick in his career, including a record of 0-2 against New England in the playoffs. Fox lost Super Bowl XXXVIII with the Panthers and the 2011 divisional-round game with the Broncos. Fox's teams have been outscored by 15.2 points per game in five straight losses to New England.

ugh

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                  Fox vs. Belichick
                  John Fox is 1-6 vs. the Patriots and Bill Belichick in his career, including a record of 0-2 against New England in the playoffs. Fox lost Super Bowl XXXVIII with the Panthers and the 2011 divisional-round game with the Broncos. Fox's teams have been outscored by 15.2 points per game in five straight losses to New England.

ugh
                  Fox never had a HoF QB either. How is Fox 0-2 in the playoffs against the pats? I know the Broncos lost to the pats with Tebow, but when else could a playoff loss happen? Fox has only coached the Panthers and the Broncos and the Panthers are an NFC team.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                    Fox vs. Belichick

ugh
                    This is such a meaningless stat......

In those 7 games, BB had Brady.......in those same 7 game Fox did NOT have Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                      Fox never had a HoF QB either. How is Fox 0-2 in the playoffs against the pats? I know the Broncos lost to the pats with Tebow, but when else could a playoff loss happen? Fox has only coached the Panthers and the Broncos and the Panthers are an NFC team.
                      Panthers lost to the Pats in the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                        Panthers lost to the Pats in the Superbowl.
                        that's not the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                          Super bowl

Comment

ok, I didn't know the SB championship game was a playoff game. I thought it was the championship game...

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                              This is such a meaningless stat......

In those 7 games, BB had Brady.......in those same 7 game Fox did NOT have Manning.
                              2012 loss

2013 loss*

* not sure they are counting this game. Fox was still recovering from heart surgery.

Comment

Working...
                              X