No announcement yet.

Good news for some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting pressure on Brady is the way to win this game. Especially if he has a hurt shoulder or sick.. He's a little bitch boy and will have a melt down.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post
      Webster is a much better pick here. As someone said Carter is a poor tackler and if he is remotely down field with a receiver it could get ugly.

Webster is fare better than Carter or Jammer and can tackle and get physical.
      I don't mind Carter giving up a long touchdown as long as he makes some plays on 3rd down. The last thing we want is New England getting 14-play scoring drives like the Chargers did in Week 15, by attacking Webster every 3rd down.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
        Lol yeah, that was more of a perfect onside kick than anything though. A kick that good is like 1 in 25.
        Actually, Novak excels in onside kicks...I don't know the exact number but it's something ridiculous like 50% of them are successful. Was a great kick, but Decker should have had it.

And it's sad that having a starting WR on the "hands team" is a liability.

Comment

The injuries are what they are. I haven't been the biggest fan of Carter but the guy has played a large role in our team over the past couple year including playing a bunch vs. Baltimore last year including the fateful play. I hope this is a call for redemption to Tony and he answers the call.

I do think Denver will play this close during the game meaning if they go with a heavy look running the ball, I wouldn't be surprised to see Webster play a bunch. He is a much better run defender.

Comment

Tony will probably try harder than he ever has.

Comment

BTW, media is only allowed to see a sliver of practice. I would not be surprised to see the team use that as bait to release info into the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                And Big Dick Decker off of onside kick duty .
                Must of been the turf monster's fault................lol

Seriously who trips over their own feet twice on national tv............

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                  Must of been the turf monster's fault................lol

Seriously who trips over their own feet twice on national tv............

Comment

Like alot of people have mentioned this makes alot of sense bc #1 he cant be worse then Jammer and #2 the Pats have smaller/quicker receivers, especially with Tompkins likely out.

The issue could arise if the massive 260lb Blount ever makes it past our Linebakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                      Why in the hell would someone give out that kind of info? WTF man...keep the media away from practices, please. I don't want the Pats to have any more info...

To be honest, I was disappointed we let out Chrish Harrish had a Torn ACL so quickly after the MRI. We had the option to sit on it...the injury report wasn't due until Wednesday. Or at the very least, at the end of the day on Tuesday. Why give out helpful information?

Comment

Anything but Jammer is best.

Comment

It's truly amazing how far Jammer has fallen off in just two years. If you remember during our comeback win on Monday night against SD last year, where we rallied from 24-0, he picked Manning off and ran it back for a TD. The guy has lost his legs in record time.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201210...ghts&tab=recap

BTW, here are some highlights from that SD game last year which was huge. Tony Carter absolutely had some huge plays for us with a FR and INT.

(Don't cry, Harris had two INT's as well...)

Comment

Thanks for telling NE our plans with two days left to practice, DMAC...loser!!!

Comment

One positive about the secondary is the fact both Champ and Carter are playing with a chip on their shoulders, albeit for opposite reasons. Champ wants a ring and Carter would like to remain employed. The stakes are painfully obvious.

Plus NE's feckless receiving corps vs. our beat-up secondary is akin to a pillow fight, anyway. We might not win that aspect outright, but I don't think it'll really hurt that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X