Good news for some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for some

not sure if thread worthy or not, but Dmac was just on the Fan and said Tony Carter is in the nickle package in practice. Jammer is out. Bailey will cover the slot.

This is great news.

it's great news if it works on Sunday

Comment

Why in the hell would someone give out that kind of info? WTF man...keep the media away from practices, please. I don't want the Pats to have any more info...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
        Why in the hell would someone give out that kind of info? WTF man...keep the media away from practices, please. I don't want the Pats to have any more info...

Comment

brady was in disguise filming OUR practice.

Comment

I like this. T. Carter does well vs. smaller WR on the outside. Keep him away from punt coverage please.

Comment

The only problem I have with Tony Carter is that he is not a good tackler at all. And putting him on Julian Edelman could result in a lot of YAC.

Comment

And for the love of God, keep Welker off punt returns. When he came in the game last time I had a feeling he would cost us the game.

Comment

Webster is a much better pick here. As someone said Carter is a poor tackler and if he is remotely down field with a receiver it could get ugly.

Webster is fare better than Carter or Jammer and can tackle and get physical.

Comment

I think what ends up happening is Champ plays on the outside and slides inside for nickel. I think we stick with 3 LB's on the field as the base defense to keep the NE rushing attack in check and we want Champ on the field in those situations. When NE spreads us out and we go nickel, we prefer to have Champ manning the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                      And for the love of God, keep Welker off punt returns. When he came in the game last time I had a feeling he would cost us the game.
                      And Big Dick Decker off of onside kick duty .

Comment

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post
                        Webster is a much better pick here. As someone said Carter is a poor tackler and if he is remotely down field with a receiver it could get ugly.

Agree with you, but Webster has a freaking club on his hand, and it isn't coming off by Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                          I think what ends up happening is Champ plays on the outside and slides inside for nickel. I think we stick with 3 LB's on the field as the base defense to keep the NE rushing attack in check and we want Champ on the field in those situations. When NE spreads us out and we go nickel, we prefer to have Champ manning the inside.
                          Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post

Webster is a huge liability in the passing game. The guy can run with anybody but he has zero ball skills. Throwing at Webster is like stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              And Big Dick Decker off of onside kick duty .
                              Lol yeah, that was more of a perfect onside kick than anything though. A kick that good is like 1 in 25.

Comment

Working...
                              X