Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade wants a job

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-against-him/

Would love to bring in Phillips. He is by far one of the best D-coords. Don't care if JDR leaves or not, Wade is an upgrade.
    Last edited by Jesterhole; 01-16-2014, 10:52 AM.

Wade can go [email protected]#k himself !

Comment

i'd rather have better players for our next DC

Comment

Wade can go eat himself to death like Orson Wells.

Comment

I love the idea of Wade as the Broncos DC. It would be pretty darn cool in that, if Del Rio leaves and Gace leaves, Elway brings in Phillips and Kubiak.

I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Wade leaves a wake of top 5 defenses where ever he is a coordinator. There is no point in Wade Philips hate, he wasn't even supposed to be the coach back in 94...

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
              I love the idea of Wade as the Broncos DC. It would be pretty darn cool in that, if Del Rio leaves and Gace leaves, Elway brings in Phillips and Kubiak.

I can dream, can't I?
              Worst. Idea. Ever.

Comment

Only if we ran a 3-4 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                  Only if we ran a 3-4 defense.
                  This and I can't stand the guy.

Besides I think Foxy knows how to Pick DC's. I been happy so far, I just wish we could get one to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

I can dream, can't I?
                    kubes will end up with the ravens, but go ahead and dream. I like wade AS A dc.
                    if JDR goes, it would be nice to have wade on board.
                    wade and kubes will both have jobs if they want to work this upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      wade and kubes will both have jobs if they want to work this upcoming season.
                      As long as they stay out of Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        Worst. Idea. Ever.
                        This

Comment

I don't mind Wade as a person and I respect him as a DC however, he calls a 3-4. Fox is a 4-3 guy. He wouldn't bring him in and frankly, we have a hard time fitting the defense we have right now, 3-4 would send that way out of wack.

Additionally, Elway might have a bad taste regarding 3-4 defenses. His 80's super bowls featured them and they routinely got routed in big games when people could stop the blitz games. Our 93-94 defenses under Wade were a nightmare, some of the worst i've ever seen in my lifetime. Elway did win championships with the 4-3 in 97-98. I don't think JDR is going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Wade can go eat himself to death like Orson Wells.
                            ~Laughing~ This reminds me when Wade was the Coach of the Broncos back in 93-94.. he had a thing called .. 'Fried Chicken Fridays'. This was the meal that was served to the team after practice.

'Son of Bum' would get so excited when he would talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                              I don't mind Wade as a person and I respect him as a DC however, he calls a 3-4. Fox is a 4-3 guy. He wouldn't bring him in and frankly, we have a hard time fitting the defense we have right now, 3-4 would send that way out of wack.

Additionally, Elway might have a bad taste regarding 3-4 defenses. His 80's super bowls featured them and they routinely got routed in big games when people could stop the blitz games. Our 93-94 defenses under Wade were a nightmare, some of the worst i've ever seen in my lifetime. Elway did win championships with the 4-3 in 97-98. I don't think JDR is going anywhere.
                              This. All of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X