OMAHA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMAHA!

Love Manning's reaction to the question "what is it he loves about the city of Omaha..."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...gn=Twitter_atl

Omaha is a run play.... Or it's a pass play, but it might be a play action play.

Comment

Apple

Comment

I don't understand how this is a thing now. It's not exactly the first game he's used omaha in.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
          I don't understand how this is a thing now. It's not exactly the first game he's used omaha in.
          This was a playoff game. And a CBS playoff game at that - CBS has, hands down, the best production going in the NFL. No one even comes close to touching them IMO. That on field mic is sick. I don't know whether the other networks aren't doing it, or just aren't doing it as well, but CBS brings the atmosphere of the playing field to my living room... Love 'em...

Comment

I think it's also because our fans are getting their **** together. It's silent. So you can hear it more now.

Now everyone is starting to notice it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              This was a playoff game. And a CBS playoff game at that - CBS has, hands down, the best production going in the NFL. No one even comes close to touching them IMO. That on field mic is sick. I don't know whether the other networks aren't doing it, or just aren't doing it as well, but CBS brings the atmosphere of the playing field to my living room... Love 'em...
              I've hated them ever since we've been good. I can't tell you how many 2nd half games I've missed because they keep deciding there is a more competitive game on. First of all, if they knew anything they would know that the Broncos generally let teams back in the game during the 3rd/4th quarters. This making it a competitive game. They give up to early. Pansys.

Secondly, I'm a commitment type of person. If you tell me you'll do something. Do it. I'll do the same. They made commitments to show theses games, then pulled the plug when we destroyed teams. Liars.

Ask me how I really feel. (yes I'm aware this is standard practice among all broadcasting company's)

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                I think it's also because our fans are getting their **** together. It's silent. So you can hear it more now.

Now everyone is starting to notice it's awesome.
                Is this true? What are people doing to get the crowd to do their job? PSA's? Billboards?

Comment

Trigger or indicator word, the number of times it is said means something specific...or the word used right after omaha has meaning to the play being run...so in short, he did answer the question very well. It could be...depending on...

All I know is Omaha means there is some chit coming your way.

*for those of you who are 'writers' read the editorial job that they did quoting the actual (video) response from Peyton...it's so far off it doesn't make it nearly as funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                    Is this true? What are people doing to get the crowd to do their job? PSA's? Billboards?
                    If you went to a live game you'd see it larger than life. All screens saying quiet zone, offense at work. There is now a deafening silence in the stadium during Bronco drives when Peyton is at work.

Comment

What is the answer?!?!?! Somebody go out and get it. HURRY HURRY!

Comment

This is what Omaha means.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HEyY6LEUWUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                          Their production is so good, they didn't even have to announce or update that Chris Harris left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                            This is what Omaha means.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HEyY6LEUWUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh **** yes.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                              What is the answer?!?!?! Somebody go out and get it. HURRY HURRY!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X