Patriots Try to Hide Brady's shoulder injury w/ sickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Try to Hide Brady's shoulder injury w/ sickness

This is probably why Tom Brady hasn't been throwing much lately (hence the run game) and I am willing to bet the missing practice today is a trick by BB to make the Broncos think Brady is just sick.

I mean really, how can you list shoulder/illness on an injury report?

A team cannot leave out injuries but they can add the cold since that's something that is hard to prove.

Quick, someone notify Broncos HQ and tell the Defensive to rip Brady's arm out during the game...

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post
    This is probably why Tom Brady hasn't been throwing much lately (hence the run game) and I am willing to bet the missing practice today is a trick by BB to make the Broncos think Brady is just sick.

I mean really, how can you list shoulder/illness on an injury report?

A team cannot leave out injuries but they can add the cold since that's something that is hard to prove.

Quick, someone notify Broncos HQ and tell the Defensive to rip Brady's arm out during the game...
    Call the dude with the nail in the head from Happy Gilmore he can rip it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Call the dude with the nail in the head from Happy Gilmore he can rip it off.
      "Guns don't kill people, I kill people."

Comment

I wonder if it's his throwing shoulder.

Comment

this has to be true since I heard the same thing on the light rail.

Comment

If true, how about just stopping their running game?

Comment

There's NOTHING, I repeat: NOTHING, wrong w/ Brady.

This whole thing has been orchestrated by Belicheat, and I could have predicted that he'd use a story like this to confuse the media and the opposition.

As the week goes on, we'll hear things like: "Naturally, we're concerned about Tom but are hopeful." Crap like that. They're hoping that we'll waste time designing a scheme for a fictitious scenario.

Believe me: come Sunday, Brady will show up for work.

Comment

Now that we know this, we can change our entire plan. Before we were going to execute our game plan. Now we are going to execute knowing that his shoulder hurts. When you know the opposing QB is on Advil, everything is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

This whole thing has been orchestrated by Belicheat, and I could have predicted that he'd use a story like this to confuse the media and the opposition.

As the week goes on, we'll hear things like: "Naturally, we're concerned about Tom but are hopeful." Crap like that. They're hoping that we'll waste time designing a scheme for a fictitious scenario.

Well if that's true then it doesn't make any sense. If you are going to manipulate the situation then there should be some rational end to such.

From what it appears, Brady was sent home for the flu, however, the injury report shows a shoulder injury (illness is really vague). And we have a Tom Brady throwing less then ever in his career the last few weeks or so with that running game.

It just seems so obvious that BB wanted the media to pick up on the illness but not talk about the listed shoulder in his presser today.

The broncos have been good at stopping the run and Brady has a LISTED shoulder injury. Remember, you cannot put out a false injury report in the NFL. But you can misdirect from another injury with a lesser one.

So, if the patriots get everybody to talk about Tom Brady just being sick then the Broncos won't be sure about his passing ability and may not stack the box all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    I wonder if it's his throwing shoulder.
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-patriots/

They say it is.

Comment

Comment

He's been on the injury report with a shoulder injury for 1/2 the season hasn't he??

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

Its a counter attack for stealing their db

Comment

The shoulder injury has gone back pretty far and there is a huge decrease in passing for Brady (whenever they got this run game going). I know Brady hasn't passed for over 30 attempts at least since the week 15 dolphins game. So if I were the broncos I would see if Brady's arm is any good and test it. Its just odd he is missing practice and giving first reps to Mallet and its the cold/flu that keep him at home today.

Comment

Did anyone see a hit in the Colts game that looked like it could've hurt his throwing shoulder? I didn't see anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X