Weak Link: Quentin Jammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak Link: Quentin Jammer

This guy is SERIOUSLY pissing me off. I'd like him kept off the field. First in the game at New England, he replaced Cromartie after he was injured just before halftime and Denver was sitting on a good lead.

Then what happened?

The Patriots kept targeting Jammer, throwing the kitchen sink at him, and we bled yards and touchdowns.

So what do I see in today's news about the Chargers playoff comeback?

Last week, Philip Rivers staged a comeback from a 17-point deficit largely by targeting Harris' rusty replacement, veteran Quentin Jammer.

"I played like (crud)," Jammer admitted. "It wasn't anything physical. It was mental. I was sitting on routes I shouldn't have been sitting on."

PLEASE KEEP THIS GUY OFF THE FIELD!!

Did you not watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      This guy is SERIOUSLY pissing me off.
      Ok.

Comment

No way!? I needed this thread, I didnt know all this happened and he was such a huge liability.

Shock!

AWE!

Comment

Forget about Jammer...WHAT IS THE WIND GOING TO FEEL LIKE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Has this thread been infiltrated by Pats fans?

Comment

This guy is SERIOUSLY pissing me off. I'd like him kept off the field. First in the game at New England, he replaced Cromartie after he was injured just before halftime and Denver was sitting on a good lead.

Then what happened?

The Patriots kept targeting Jammer, throwing the kitchen sink at him, and we bled yards and touchdowns.

So what do I see in today's news about the Chargers playoff comeback?

Last week, Philip Rivers staged a comeback from a 17-point deficit largely by targeting Harris' rusty replacement, veteran Quentin Jammer.

"I played like (crud)," Jammer admitted. "It wasn't anything physical. It was mental. I was sitting on routes I shouldn't have been sitting on."

PLEASE KEEP THIS GUY OFF THE FIELD!!

I thought it was Webster that the patriots exposed after DRC went down

Comment

Has this thread been infiltrated by Pats fans?
                SHOCK!!!!!

AWE!!!!!!!

WIND!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, it was Webster.

Comment

Hopefully DRC and Champ can lock down their guys and we can have a good pass rush all day. They'll get some completions to the guys who are covered by our other players in the secondary, let's just hope they're not big plays and hopefully they aren't always on 3rd down. We have to win this game with our offense, we need to score 38 points. Hopefully our Dline plays great and stops the run and gets a few sacks and limit the Pats to scoring like 21-24 points. We most certainly can't have our offense making mistakes like last game, throwing a pick in the endzone before half, not covering an on-sides kick, or stupid penalties that kill our drives.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      I thought it was Webster that the patriots exposed after DRC went down
                      It was both. Jammer gave up a TD, then had a good pass Defensed late in regulation. NE started targeting him repeatedly. Eventually he was replaced by Tony Carter.

Comment

We can always bring in Roc Alexander.

Comment

Well, if anything you've got to be positive...
                          And who knows, Jammer could be out there and the pats decide to pick on him, and what do you know, Jammer could make them pay with a pick 6...
                          Just saying...

Comment

He is right that a lot of it was mental, but he's delusional if he thinks it was all mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                              I would think that hes hearing all of this bad stuff that's being said about him....he could hopefully come out and prove everybody wrong...maybe...
                              this isn't some after school special

the guy is a pro, he should play like one

Comment

Working...
                              X