X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
    When McDaniels puts up a 60-spot, you will wish that he was still your head coach.
    Coordinator and HC are two different animals bub. McD is a superb OC. He's a ****ty HC.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
    Pats are gonna air it out this weekend. 3:1 pass:rush ratio.
    I agree. Everyone thinks it's going to be run, run, run so BB will try to be clever.

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    Pats are gonna air it out this weekend. 3:1 pass:rush ratio.

Leave a comment:

• El Guapo
    replied
    Smoke and mirrors.

When McDaniels puts up a 60-spot, you will wish that he was still your head coach.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabb View Post

don't fall for it
    This.

He missed the first part of practice that was open to the media. Came on to the field right after that. Just Belicheat being Belicheaty.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Lmao your troll is weak. Thank you, come again.

Leave a comment:

• 24champ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncsCheer
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    rep

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
    People were in denial until a couple of hours after the arrest when the indictment details became public. At that point it was very clear that he was not only involved but probably the trigger man. Now it's pretty clear he also did a double murder the year before.

He seemed like a good young kid, was pretty articulate, donated to the Kraft charity, appeared to be raising a family and doing all the right things. Shows how easy it is to fool people I guess.

Leave a comment:

• 40yrpatsfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    At patsfan.com they all denied the murder allegations even after he was arrested. Many of them still lament that they wish he was still on the team.
    People were in denial until a couple of hours after the arrest when the indictment details became public. At that point it was very clear that he was not only involved but probably the trigger man. Now it's pretty clear he also did a double murder the year before.

He seemed like a good young kid, was pretty articulate, donated to the Kraft charity, appeared to be raising a family and doing all the right things. Shows how easy it is to fool people I guess.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    You all would probably welcome Hernandez back if he was released from prison in 5 years on good behavior. Patriots fans disgust me.
    At patsfan.com they all denied the murder allegations even after he was arrested. Many of them still lament that they wish he was still on the team.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    The guy shouldn't even be allowed to coach in this league because he's a multiple cheating offender. Recording other teams practice is a HUGE scandal. You guys are used to that sort of thing and as fans you don't care what goes on with your team, as long as they win. Just disgusting if you ask me. You all would probably welcome Hernandez back if he was released from prison in 5 years on good behavior. Patriots fans disgust me.
    Last edited by ZONA; 01-15-2014, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Tom brady's probably working on his punting at home

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Ah, week 12, got me. Ban that guy!
    I updated the post for those of you slow on the uptake. It's not my fault you guys have poor memory.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Bob, youre pathetic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X