Clear All

• Tom Brady sick, misses New England Patriots practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...book_atl_patra

Tom Brady sick, misses New England Patriots practice

By Kevin Patra
    Around the League writer
    Published: Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:21 a.m.
    Updated: Jan. 15, 2014 at 01:21 p.m.

Tom Brady was not seen during the media portion of the New England Patriots' practice Wednesday.
    Brooks: Overlooked factor in AFC tilt
    While Manning-Brady XV is the AFC title game's central storyline, Bucky Brooks says the outcome will hinge on the ground battle. READ

Multiple outlets reported that the quarterback was not with the team during stretching and individual drills. It is the Patriots' first practice as they prepare to play the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Brady missed practice because he was sick, according to a person who spoke with the quarterback.

Brady's usual Wednesday news conference was moved to Friday.

Bill Belichick played coy at his news conference Wednesday, repeatedly not letting on to the reason for Brady missing practice.

The team's first injury report of the week comes out later today.

The latest "Around The League Podcast" featured discussion on Championship Sunday and an interview with Panthers star Greg Hardy.

don't fall for it

Comment

Was his sickness perhaps in the morning?

It would appear the estrogen therapy is working better than he anticipated.

Comment

I know short of a missing right arm Brady will be playing. But I won't be crying if he coughed up a lung.

Comment

Based on the secrecy and the info I've seen,

I'm guessing menstrual cramps?

Comment

When McDaniels puts up a 60-spot, you will wish that he was still your head coach.

Comment

Could be mid-cycle bleeding.

Comment

I think his doctor has him on Lance Armstrong endorced IV therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
                  When McDaniels puts up a 60-spot, you will wish that he was still your head coach.
                  Hi! I was hoping you could drink some bleach or something, that cool?

Comment

Oh I get it.... Tom Brady is actually a woman... hahaha.

That would explain his masculine-looking wife.

Comment

"Alfonzo Dennard (knee) out for Patriots in Week 12

The New England Patriots will be without a key piece of their secondary when they face the explosive Denver Broncos on Sunday night.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that cornerback Alfonzo Dennard underwent a small meniscus procedure over the weekend and will miss a few weeks, according to a pair of sources informed of his medical situation"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ots-in-week-12

He played the entire game in week 12. It's starting to look like Ian Rapoport is a Belichick operative.

"NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport has covered the league since 2009, previously serving as Patriots beat reporter for the Boston Herald"

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-15-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                        Oh I get it.... Tom Brady is actually a woman... hahaha.

That would explain his masculine-looking wife.
                        And Ugg Boats wearing preference, and constant crying/hissy fits when things don't go his way, and lack of any ability to perform a standard high five, and dancing during Carnival.... By himself with way to much hip action.

Comment

Ah bless, a Pats troll how cute. You mean 60-yards, right? Or 60 3 and outs perhaps? Just thinking about how our team was when he coached them to try to work out what you meant there.....

Comment

Meh! Not when we drop 63 on your ass

Comment

Did clam chowdah change his username?

Comment

Working...
                              X