Julian Edelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Edelman

"From Week 12 to Week 17, no player in the NFL had more catches than wide receiver Julian Edelman who had 53. He did this on 70 targets, and had 556 yards for four touchdowns."

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ampionships-2/

We need to be worried about this guy.

Was this a secret?

Comment

His YAC ability is scary too. He's a little guy but somehow gets off the line well enough to leave defenders in his wake. No reason he should not be blanketed all day. Let the other scrubs beat us, not Edelman.

Comment

he's a sneaky little douchebag and he needs to be stopped.

Comment

He's a slippery tackle, too. Whoever has him should have help from another position.

Comment

Should we try and shadow him with DRC??

Comment

Put Champ on him
              DRC on Amendola

Pray that Carter/Jammer/Webster can avoid anal rapeage for the entire game

While DRC I'm sure could do a good job on Edleman, I think Champ would be the better choice
              He is a better tackler and has been in the slot more

Comment

Of course he did. That was around the time I dropped him from FF

Comment

I think we should be knocking them all over the place at the LOS. And need to play personnel who can tackle. I wanted Tony Carter to play as the third DB, but I think Webster and Jammer can both be physical knocking the little tykes around and can tackle well in the open field. Carter can run with them, but can he be counted on to tackle?

Comment

Him and Vereen are the 2 I'm worried about most.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                      Him and Vereen are the 2 I'm worried about most.
                      I have nightmares of RB's out of the backfield versus New England...

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                        I think we should be knocking them all over the place at the LOS.
                        You think? Their O-line is pretty good, no?

Comment

Well, for as much as we're worried about there offense, they should be equally concerned about ours (more so, actually). Should be a good game.

Comment

We have to worry about Edelman, amendola, Blount, and Brady. They have to worry about manning, Thomas, Thomas, welker, decker, Moreno, and ball.

I'm not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                              I think we should be knocking them all over the place at the LOS. And need to play personnel who can tackle. I wanted Tony Carter to play as the third DB, but I think Webster and Jammer can both be physical knocking the little tykes around and can tackle well in the open field. Carter can run with them, but can he be counted on to tackle?
                              I'd actually take Carter giving up a play like he did against Dallas for a long TD. At least it gives Manning the ball right back, which is better than Webster allowing Brady (or Rivers Week 15) to pick up 3rd down after 3rd down on the way to an 8-minute TD drive. Carter at least can get a couple key pass break-ups to get off the field or even a big interception.

I say start with Carter and if he starts getting picked on or flagged all day then try one of the other guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X