X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von update

Ready to play this weekend!

Von Miller ‏@Millerlite40 7h
    Surgery was only five mins.. 6-9mts? Mann I can play this weekend!!! pic.twitter.com/Mrj5GXBnfQ

Should spend the offseason getting in his 2012 shape and laying off the munchies.

Comment

Work on your quickness all offseason.

Thanks.

Comment

Lay off the stupid this offseason Von!

Comment

Lose some weight, fatty.

Comment

Yeesh.

Tough crowd!

Comment

can he run a 40 ?
              SERIOUSLY, THIS OFF SEASON HE SHOULD BE TARGETING HIS COMBINE NUMBERS.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Surgery was only five mins.. 6-9mts? Mann I can play this weekend!!! <a href="http://t.co/Mrj5GXBnfQ">pic.twitter.com/Mrj5GXBnfQ</a></p>&mdash; Von Miller (@Millerlite40) <a href="https://twitter.com/Millerlite40/statuses/423359595214811136">January 15, 2014</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

I hope he can come back ready to go for the season opener last year.

When he's healthy he's by far my favorite defensive player to watch. I even love the goofy dances.

Comment

Van's weight gain was due in part to the Broncos organization. If you know how the NFL operates... You'd know the weight of a player is heavily monitored by the team. He didn't gain that weight because he was bored... He did it because that's what the Broncos wanted.

Von was not the only one to gain weight from last year... Chris Harris is another person who went up in weight... Along with Wolfe... And Trevathon... Oh and Manning... And many others. Von gained that weight while working with the Broncos strength and conditioning staff!

Simply put... If Von were to lose his weight back to his "normal" weight it'd have to be approved by the Broncos.

Comment

I have a hard time believing that that chubby little pot belly was "approved" by the Broncos.

Comment

What does he mean surgery was only 5 min? Or was this 5 min after he got out of surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Surgery was only five mins.. 6-9mts? Mann I can play this weekend!!! <a href="http://t.co/Mrj5GXBnfQ">pic.twitter.com/Mrj5GXBnfQ</a></p>&mdash; Von Miller (@Millerlite40) <a href="https://twitter.com/Millerlite40/statuses/423359595214811136">January 15, 2014</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                          Should spend the offseason getting in his 2012 shape and laying off the munchies.

Comment

weird. there's an echo in here.

Comment

how the hell does he know how long the surgery lasted lol!

Von: "what time is it?"
                              Nurse: "it's 4pm"
                              Von: "well, it only seems like 2pm"
                              Nurse: "that's called being knocked the **** out"

Comment

Working...
                              X