Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning XV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning XV

Tom Brady has already come out and said a win in Denver this weekend would be his most satisfying victory in his career.

"It would be as satisfying as any victory we've ever had if we could go in there and win," he told WEEI-FM, per CSN New England.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...uld-mean-a-lot

This sunday will likely be the last high stakes shootout we'll see between these two hall of famers. Enjoy it.

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
    Tom Brady has already come out and said a win in Denver this weekend would be his most satisfying victory in his career.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...uld-mean-a-lot

This sunday will likely be the last high stakes shootout we'll see between these two hall of famers. Enjoy it.
    Actually, they're scheduled to play again next year.... this one's for infinitely higher stakes, however....

Comment

Apparently Brady started out 6-0, when he was basically Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson.

So as good quarterbacks their head-to-head record is 4-4.

Comment

I bet he still feels the loss from the 2005 season when we ended the Pats d*nasty.

What's going to be great is Sunday is going to leave an even worse taste in his mouth.

Comment

"as satisfying", not most satisfying.

[QUOTE=24champ;4027746]Tom Brady has already come out and said a win in Denver this weekend would be his most satisfying victory in his career.

Comment

All spelled out pretty well in this article (with the requisite mild pro Brady spin, considering the source)...

http://bostonherald.com/sports/colum...ady_vs_manning

Comment

Even if I was not a fan, this matchup is indeed epic.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tailgater;4027846]"as satisfying", not most satisfying.

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                  Even if I was not a fan, this matchup is indeed epic.
                  Wonder what the ratings for this one will be?

Comment

I don't get how it could be as satisfying as a Super Bowl win, but then again he probably doesn't remember those.

Comment

Somebody has a problem winning AFC Championship games head to head against his biggest rival...good night dimple chin!

Comment

Working...
                      X