Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos have #1 ranked defense in playoffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBound
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleTilde View Post
    http://youtu.be/VbQGlO0B5nY

I thought this might be worth a watch.
    Respect. (rasta voice)

Leave a comment:

• TripleTilde
    replied
    http://youtu.be/VbQGlO0B5nY

I thought this might be worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• alkemical
    replied
    It only snows in the middle of the week this winter.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Seattle is at 26% 3rd down, Denver at 42%
    Yup, that's a significant edge for them. Let's face it, they were the top D in the league in both yards and points this season. Best D we've faced by a long shot. It's going to be a big challenge, particularly in bad weather.

Leave a comment:

• Que
    replied
    [QUOTE=Armchair Bronco;4027781]Guys, my political comment was made "en passant" and was not intended to start a political debate.

Go to Hell Frenchie!!!!

/couldn't resist

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Sample size limits the value of these stats, but...
    Broncos are #2 in both yards and points per game allowed.
    Seattle is #6 in yards per game allowed, but #1 in points per game allowed.
    Seattle is at 26% 3rd down, Denver at 42%

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Sample size limits the value of these stats, but...
    Broncos are #2 in both yards and points per game allowed.
    Seattle is #6 in yards per game allowed, but #1 in points per game allowed.

Leave a comment:

• i4jelway7
    replied
    now that the Pats game is over ... what was the D's final stats?

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    My gut has been amazing over the years with Broncos games. And it feels good this week, for whatever reason. Homefield is bigger in this game even more than usual.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    I figured someone would try to ridicule Armchair off the board. There's been posts above trying to do so, but this one gets to the nut of it. Armchair has added a lot to this board other than "Yeah, we're great". I'm getting tired of fans ridiculing anybody that questions the greatness. Denver hasn't won jackcrap right now. No AFC Titles since 1998, three AFCW titles? Big whoop, the Div has had two of the worst teams in the NFL within it the Chiefs and Raiders.

Denver hasn't won jackcrap for a long time, got it? One and done last year after being the #1 seed, we'll see how they do this year.
    Only dickbags ridicule other posters!

Like this post:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...21&postcount=6

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I don't know why but a few hours ago something came over me and I had this really strong inclination that the Broncos were going to win this whole damn thing. It wasn't some day dream or wishful thinking. It was weird. For the past few days I was uneasy about this game because we lost Harris but it was like this energy wave hit me and I just knew we were going to be Superbowl Champions. There it is.
    oogachaka ooga ooga oogachaka I just had this feeling

Leave a comment:

• LRtagger
    replied
    Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
    I have a feeling our defense matches up better with their offense, than does their offense match up with our defense. Let's hope that is the case.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
    Armchair is a bad poster.
    Armchair is to Message Board Posting, as the Raiders are to Football

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    worst economy ever. look at how many entirely dropped out of workforce. 16 can't come soon enuff
    That's probably cause you're not making any money.... Stock market breaking records and housing hot again..... If that is bad economy, uore doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Inkana7
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    I figured someone would try to ridicule Armchair off the board. There's been posts above trying to do so, but this one gets to the nut of it. Armchair has added a lot to this board other than "Yeah, we're great". I'm getting tired of fans ridiculing anybody that questions the greatness. Denver hasn't won jackcrap right now. No AFC Titles since 1998, three AFCW titles? Big whoop, the Div has had two of the worst teams in the NFL within it the Chiefs and Raiders.

Denver hasn't won jackcrap for a long time, got it? One and done last year after being the #1 seed, we'll see how they do this year.
    Armchair is a bad poster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X