Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos have #1 ranked defense in playoffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blart View Post
    I'm surprised, but like everyone else I'm still upset that our real defense is on IR.

Wherever you get your info, consider a new source. Federal employment is at an all-time low.

Today the US government employs just 2% of people with jobs. In 1966 under LBJ, it was more than double: 4.3%.
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looks like JDR will be back next year, I was thinking he might be a candidate in Minni. I like him as a coach. It hard to be the top ranked defense when your offense is so good, just seems to work out that way. The defense is developing a lot of good players. In the Shanny days they would just have to find defenders in free agency each year. This staff has a good eye for defensive talent.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
        If Denver gets past the Pats (and I believe we will) -- the issue will be whether the Broncos can overcome the time-proven rule that a good defense beats a good offense.

Can Denver's offensive machine prevail over SF or Seattle?

Yes. With Manning at the helm -- anything is possible.
        The rule of good quarterbacks winning Super Bowls is held in high regard as well, and I don't think we'll be seeing many Manning vs. Kaepernick or Wilson breakdowns.

Comment

How are we against the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            thanks, but i am still concerned that BRADY is smart ewnough and talented enough to expose our weakest link on D and consistently abuse that defender in bewtween running the ball down our throats.
            sorry, this one week stat brings me no comfort.
            I had no intention of bringing you comfort. That is what Bob is for.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
              you seriously can't say anything about the Seahawks that would paint them in a bad light compared to the Broncos, can you?
              Dunno, him comparing them to a drugs cheat is a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                Well, unlike Obama who thinks that an increase in Federal employment means that unemployment is falling, I'm actually capable of looking at simple statistics and reaching common sense conclusions:

Regular Season Stats

Fewest Points Allowed Per Game - Seattle - #1
                Fewest Passing Yards Allowed Per Game - Seattle - #1
                Fewest Rushing Yards Allowed Per Game - Seattle - #13
                Fewest Receiving TD's Allowed - Seattle - #3
                Fewest Rushing TD's Allowed - Seattle - #1 (tied w/ Carolina)
                Total Interceptions - Seattle - #1
                Forced Fumbles - Seattle - #4
                Overall Ranking - Seattle - #1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by..._group=Defense
                And how many jobs we're lost under the George W. Dufus era?

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                  And how many jobs we're lost under the George W. Dufus era?
                  Net gain of 1 million.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Seahawks would be more fun if 2 of their best players weren't a stadium &amp; white media's patronizing low expectations of people of color.</p>&mdash; Jeb Lund (@Mobute) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mobute/statuses/422165203359236096">January 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      Net gain of 1 million.

That's some funny sh*t right there.

Comment

^^Tweets from Jeb Lund would be more interesting if they weren't littered with patronizing, politically correct obfuscations like "white media" and "people of color".

I've also always wondered: what the hell does that really mean? And what is the inverse? People of not color? People who do not have any color? Albinos?

Comment

You clowns have missed the point of my reference to Obama and jobs. It's not about whether job were or were not created! It's about whether the federal government hiring 1 million new workers actually means that 1 million new jobs have been created.

1 million new federal jobs does NOT equal 1 million new workers productively contributing to the economy.

If this WERE the case, then why not just have the federal government hire EVERYONE! There'd be full employment all the time!

My point is that incompetent politicians equate government jobs with REAL jobs, and biased homers would rather claim that their own team has the dominant defense or offense or whatever when a common-sense reading of simple statistics reveals the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                            You clowns have missed the point of my reference
                            no, i think it's that no one is interested in reading it during a playoff push. and no one comes here to read the political musings of armchairbroncoandseahawkfanguy

the politics forum is down the hall and to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              no, i think it's that no one is interested in reading it during a playoff push. and no one comes here to read the political musings of armchairbroncoandseahawkfanguy

the politics forum is down the hall and to the left.
                              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                                BOOM!!!!!!!!!

It's called FURLOUGHS....

Comment

Working...
                                X