X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Defensive Depth Chart

FWIW

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html
    Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-05-2016, 12:30 PM.

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    I guess Carter or Jammer will get the nod over Webster then?

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post
      I guess Carter or Jammer will get the nod over Webster then?
      I think it has to be Carter. Jammer was lost last week, and Webster doesn't have the experience to be trusted at this point.

Comment

Our DL looks good but boy, our 2nd team on Defense is pretty bad. I also don't like that we don't have a Mike that coaching staff is proud of. No injuries for starters and I think we can get through this game.

Comment

I'm glad Woodyard is starting again, better playmaker IMO.

Comment

I wonder if Champ will start outside or if they will go with Carter or Jammer. I think if would have been Webster....but, with the cast...he's not effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
              I wonder if Champ will start outside or if they will go with Carter or Jammer. I think if would have been Webster....but, with the cast...he's not effective.
              Hell, he wasn't effective with legs last time.
              Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-14-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Patriots do all their damage in the middle of the field. Slot is more important than the 2nd outside WR when playing the pats IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                  I was going to say the same thing. But why is Big vick still out? We can use him to help stop the run of Blount!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                    I was going to say the same thing. But why is Big vick still out? We can use him to help stop the run of Blount!
                    Wut? Not sure if serious.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                      Wut?
                      I thought Kevin Vickerson would be back by the championship. I really don't know much about his injury. Anyways, it's amazing that injuries cost us almost half of our defensive starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        He has always been listed as the starter but Lenon has been starting so I wouldn't take much into the depth chart.

BIG VICK is on IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          Patriots do all their damage in the middle of the field. Slot is more important than the 2nd outside WR when playing the pats IMO
                          Its still an option. Who says when the 3rd WR comes in that the 3rd DB goes to the slot. Champ can kick down and the 3rd DB goes outside like last year. Not saying that the 3rd DB should be Carter or Jammer or Webster. (Maybe not Jammer)

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                            Its still an option. Who says when the 3rd WR comes in that the 3rd DB goes to the slot. Champ can kick down and the 3rd DB goes outside like last year. Not saying that the 3rd DB should be Carter or Jammer or Webster. (Maybe not Jammer)
                            I couldn't read any of this cause I'm laughing too hard at your picture.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              Our DL looks good but boy, our 2nd team on Defense is pretty bad. I also don't like that we don't have a Mike that coaching staff is proud of. No injuries for starters and I think we can get through this game.
                              That's because it was the third team when we started the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X