Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Nfl Network

they are talking about the injuries for both teams & show this graphic

2 Broncos players on the list, 4 pats ... really nfl network? is that telling the whole story?
    Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-15-2014, 12:41 AM.

I'm surprised they showed ours at all

Comment

lots of Pats hob knobbing going on....but i think its funny the narrative going all week is how the Pats have over-achieved and what a choke job this would be if Denver doesn't win.

Comment

I'm convinced Manning killed Heath Evans's dog.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
          they are talking about the injuries for both teams & have the nerve to show this graphic

2 Broncos players on the list, 4 pats ... really nfl network
          The graphic is about players/starters on IR. Before today, I think that was correct. After today, we just added 2 more players to even it up. Technically, Moore is no longer in IR designated as he is eligible to play.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
            The graphic is about players/starters on IR. Before today, I think that was correct. After today, we just added 2 more players to even it up. Technically, Moore is no longer in IR designated as he is eligible to play.
            Vickerson is! Who is, at least, equally important as Spikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
              Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
              they could of at least evened up the players on the graphic was my point & to not mention how many players we have had that have missed most of the season but weren't put on IR is a disservice to our team
              Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-15-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                Right. You got me there. You think they will go back and amend thier graphic?

Comment

Both Clady and Miller were 1st team all pros in 2012. Much better impact vs. the Pats guys.

Comment

The big factor is NE lost most of these guys much earlier in the season, then Denver did, and have made their adjustments. They haven't lost a player since that heathen Gronkowski went down. All I've heard is that this is THE legacy game for Peyton? Never mind he's a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. I just want to get through this game and the SB so we shut Meon and Crackle Irvin the F up.

Comment

nfl network and the nfl in general seem to have a megaboner for the pats. nothing new here.

Comment

Y'all give a **** what the media thinks... *rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
                          The big factor is NE lost most of these guys much earlier in the season, then Denver did, and have made their adjustments. They haven't lost a player since that heathen Gronkowski went down.
                          spikes went on ir yesterday.

Comment

True, we are without 2 of our better DL, as well as one of our better cover corners, and best Pash RUSH LB at Von Miller. And all-pro Ryan Clady

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              nfl network and the nfl in general seem to have a megaboner for the pats. nothing new here.
                              At times, during random non Patriot programming, the icon for the NFL network on my on-screen display is a picture of Belichick holding the Lombardi trophy.

That's all you need to know about NFL network

Comment

Working...
                              X