Chris Harris on the fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris on the fan

Bummer. Said Eddie Royal ran a comeback on him in the 3rd quarter, he planted and his knee gave. That's it. He said he runs that 100 times a day in practice. It was just a freak thing.

Said the gameplan was him and DRC locked up in one on one on the outsides, the rest handling all players in the box (probably help over the top for Champ). When Jammer came in, they had to change up what they were doing and it impacted how they were running the defense.

This effing sucks. It wouldn't be so bad, if they weren't so depleted already. It seems though, if a team has good leadership, injuries can galvanize a team, and make them play
    over their heads, like they Sunday against the Chargers.

Comment

Well, at least we have a week to make adjustments and prep instead of having to do it on the fly.

Comment

I would guess we will keep Champ inside and put Webster in Chris Harris Jr's spot.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
          I would guess we will keep Champ inside and put Webster in Chris Harris Jr's spot.
          That's when Brady went to work and flat out abused Webster on almost every play.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            That's when Brady went to work and flat out abused Webster on almost every play.
            Like I said then though, at least he was somewhere around the play most of the time. Just didn't have good awareness of the ball coming. There's at least a shred of hope he can do better.

I'll take that every day of the week over Jammer looking totally lost in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Amendola and Eddleman are Brady's only two legit receivers. At least one of them will be playing the slot. We need Champ there. We can put Kayvon, Jammer, or Carter or Thompkins or Dobson.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                Harris said he favors Tony Carter. He said he's very good and he thinks his size/speed match up well against NE WR's.

Comment

Yea, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the defensive meetings this week to get a good feel for how the players feel about, the guys they are going to plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                    Amendola and Eddleman are Brady's only two legit receivers. At least one of them will be playing the slot. We need Champ there. We can put Kayvon, Jammer, or Carter or Thompkins or Dobson.
                    this

Comment

If Carter gets the start, then I would like to believe he understands the stakes and is ready to step up and play the game of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        If Carter gets the start, then I would like to believe he understands the stakes and is ready to step up and play the game of his life.
                        Yup. Plus, he's done this job before on a big stage for Denver. Webster is down a hand and has been torched the past few games. I keep hoping Jammer is going to help us but the guy just looks like a liability on the field.

I think Carter is the guy.

Comment

For this game Carter would be a super magnet for PI.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                            Harris said he favors Tony Carter. He said he's very good and he thinks his size/speed match up well against NE WR's.
                            That is what I have been saying. I don't care who the WRs are. If you put Webster out there Brady is going to abuse him badly. At least Carter has pretty good coverage skills and can make a big play every now and then.

Comment

Carter struggles with big WRs. Luckily NE has run the NFLs only all-TE and slot receiver offense in the NFL so he should be ok. I like his chances better than old man Jammer and one handed Webster.

Comment

Working...
                              X