Rahim Moore ready to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore ready to play?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos finally place Derek Wolfe on injured reserve. Awaiting a decision on Rahim Moore. I&#39;m told he&#39;s ready to play.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/423220676384657408">January 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos finally place Derek Wolfe on injured reserve. Awaiting a decision on Rahim Moore. I'm told he's ready to play.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/423220676384657408">January 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      Whuuuuut?

Comment

makes my prior thread more relevant now!

im bumping that ish!!

Comment

If Moore is ready to play that would be pretty big. Would give the defensive backfield much more flexibility.

Comment

Having his first game back be the AFC Championship makes me nervous....Can't have rusty players out there.

Comment

That would be a huge boost.

Comment

Would make me feel better, even if he is a bit rusty.

Comment

Just in time for us to blow a 7 point lead in a playoff game by giving up a 70 yard hail mary pass.......GREAT.

Comment

Great news.

Comment

He was punished by the football God's due to his epic fail. He fell backwards and they tried to take his leg as payment. But he is back. He has risen. DREAMS COMING TRUE.

Comment

If this is true, it would be the boost we need. We could go big nickel and mitigate the damage inside in the run and pass.

Comment

A warm body is welcomed at this point

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                            Just in time for us to blow a 7 point lead in a playoff game by giving up a 70 yard hail mary pass.......GREAT.
                            Foolish post....he is our best Safety and it isn't even close. Getting him back is only a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                              Foolish post....he is our best Safety and it isn't even close. Getting him back is only a good thing
                              Yeah, but look at who you're responding to.

Comment

Working...
                              X