OT- Need spanish translator help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Need spanish translator help

I know its full force football but I just need a phrase translated that i can't fine on google. It is on my friends sword. Can anyone here help ?

"asco le tengo a los pesos y tambien a los tostones pero mas asco le tengo a esa bola de cabrones. "

http://translate.google.com/

lol

"disgust I have for weights and tostones but also to more disgust I have for that ball of bastards."

Comment

"I despise pesos (currency) and also the tostones (some kind of food) but I despise more that 'ball' of ****ers"... or something like that, doesn't really make any sense!

Comment

Actually disgust is a better translation than "despise"!

Comment

There's your problemo right there: You flushed a whole donkey down the crapper.

Comment

here you go

http://www.spanishdict.com/answers/2...an-short-sword

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              "asco le tengo a los pesos y tambien a los tostones pero mas asco le tengo a esa bola de cabrones. "
              I assume the sword is from latin america. Tostones are fried plantains and pesos are used in Mexico, Argentina and Dominican Republic as currency. A bola is typically a ball, but bolas in Argentina can mean a ball and rope throwing device used as a weapon or to catch cattle. I assume the sword is from Argentina then. So best I can do is:

I have disgust of the dollars and also the fried plantains, but I have more disgust of that lasso/cattle-catcher of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
                Well I tried.

Comment

Pretty much everybody is on target, this is my take:

I have disgust for pesos (currency) and also tostones (this is an old way to refer to cents of pesos, particularly 50 cents) but more disgust I have for that bunch of bastards/****ers

Comment

You are all wrong.

I means in strong terms English,

"I despise Brady and his missing stones but more disgust for that bunch of cheaters"
                    Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-14-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. So they must been mad at the government.

Comment

To be completely honest on my take... It's racist.
                        Without more detail of origin or circumstance from OP .... We might never know.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          You are all wrong.

I means in strong terms English,

"I dispise Brady and his missing stones but more disgust for that bunch of cheaters"
                          This is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                            I assume the sword is from latin america. Tostones are fried plantains and pesos are used in Mexico, Argentina and Dominican Republic as currency. A bola is typically a ball, but bolas in Argentina can mean a ball and rope throwing device used as a weapon or to catch cattle. I assume the sword is from Argentina then. So best I can do is:

I have disgust of the dollars and also the fried plantains, but I have more disgust of that lasso/cattle-catcher of bastards.
                            I'm sure it's not from Argentina because we don't use the words cabrones (ever) or tostones. I'm guessing it's from Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                            X