The Sheriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheriff

Awesome video. Will give you chills. 10 minutes but so well edited. I can't help but draw some parallels watching this video with the destiny Manning has going into this New England game compared to the feelings I had watching Elway and the Broncos marching into Super Bowl 32 against Brett Favre/the Packers and the NFC's 13 game winning streak. I was supremely nervous just like I am now. At the same time, it was from the excitement that we have a shot at this thing like seldom before.

I think Peyton puts the demons to rest this weekend with Brady.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SaHMAJMCzCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We need an updated version

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
      Awesome video. Will give you chills. 10 minutes but so well edited. I can't help but draw some parallels watching this video with the destiny Manning has going into this New England game compared to the feelings I had watching Elway and the Broncos marching into Super Bowl 32 against Brett Favre/the Packers and the NFC's 13 game winning streak. I was supremely nervous just like I am now. At the same time, it was from the excitement that we have a shot at this thing like seldom before.

I think Peyton puts the demons to rest this weekend with Brady.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SaHMAJMCzCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      So awesome. Hope it gets added to in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X