Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goosebumps.

Is it Sunday yet?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-wHZT4ZExHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHZT4ZExHA

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Comment

I'll be in my bunker, prepping my anus.

Comment

My father in law turns 70 this week. My mother in law scheduled his birthday dinner to start during the 4th quarter of the game...

Looks like I'm going to be late to dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            My father in law turns 70 this week. My mother in law scheduled his birthday dinner to start during the 4th quarter of the game...

This is what mother in laws do when they aren't directly annoying the bejesus out of you in your own home. They do stupid shiat like plan birthday parties for 70 year olds during the playoffs.

Comment

Prepare to sleep on the couch for a week. Suggest stocking up with enough beer and green chile to survive through the Super Bowl... JUST in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                This is what mother in laws do when they aren't directly annoying the bejesus out of you in your own home. They do stupid shiat like plan birthday parties for 70 year olds during the playoffs.
                This is so true. Or they have dinner scheduled at 6. And then the day of the game, when kickoff is at 2:40, they announce "Grandpa wants to eat at 5 instead."

Comment

The women folk decided that Sunday at 5 pm was good for our Bible study small group potluck. I told them I wouldn't be there (exact words "I won't be there" said defiantly). None of them had any idea that it is N/AFCCG day. Thankfully they moved it to noon, so we have about 2.5 hours to eat and leave.

They were starting to plan something for Feb 2nd too, before my wife texted me and asked when the Superbowl was....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    This is so true. Or they have dinner scheduled at 6. And then the day of the game, when kickoff is at 2:40, they announce "Grandpa wants to eat at 5 instead."
                    My response to said situation: "Grandpa has lived eleventy-bajillion hours, he can wait one more."

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      My response to said situation: "Grandpa has lived eleventy-bajillion hours, he can wait one more."
                      We were late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                        I can vouch for this, I had a total of three of them and the only one I liked was, .........wait, there weren't any.

Comment

That video really doesn't make sense with all of the Tebow stuff

Comment

No, it really does. It paints that he was loved by the people but ill-prepared for the actual job at hand.

Tebow was loved by Bronco fans but we all now understand, as much fun as we had in the regular season pulling out last second wins, it's a whole different ballgame in the playoffs where he would still have to go to NE where we got trounced by 30 points.

Manning changes all of that.

Comment

Last Sunday, A pastor and big 49ers fan had a sermon scheduled for 11:00 am same time as kickoff.

He told the congregation there's bread and wine on the table help yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X