Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number of points we need to win. Brady might single handily send Champ into retirement and Carter to the arena league. The loss of Harris cannot be overstated. **** unraveled quick against the Chargers when he went down.

I think the coaching staff should consider all options. Weather that be fake punts, onside kicks, trick plays, etc.

And could we please just take the ball to start the game. This deferring **** I dont get.

We can win with two points if we shut out New England.

Comment

Comment

PFM 4.8 ish?

Tommie brady 5.3 ish?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
          litre de cola

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
            The number of points we need to win. Brady might single handily send Champ into retirement and Carter to the arena league. The loss of Harris cannot be overstated. **** unraveled quick against the Chargers when he went down.

I think the coaching staff should consider all options. Weather that be fake punts, onside kicks, trick plays, etc.

And could we please just take the ball to start the game. This deferring **** I dont get.

whats not to get score late 2nd qtr score 1st in 3rd if both happen to be touchdows you just swung the game wide open...but yeah lets go against what got us to 14-3

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post

1. Deferring increases Broncos chances of winning, by giving us an extra possession in the 2nd half, with ability to control the clock at the end of the 1st half.

2. Webster, Jammer, and Carter all got to play against NE the last game. They are a lot more ready than you think. Jammer was actually able to keep up with NE's slow WR's, and had some good plays toward the end of the game.

Tony Carter was the last guy to take a stab at it late in OT.

Comment

How many yards Manning needs to run in sprints?

Comment

If the Pats score 23, we definitely need 24 points to win the football game.

Comment

I thought this was the official 40 time thread

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X