Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else just hear TD take a stab on NFL AM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else just hear TD take a stab on NFL AM?

They were talking about Brady Vs Manning (of course) and they got to talking about if it's the last time. Next season's regular season game got brought up and TD said "It's gonna be in foxborough by the way, it's always going to be in foxborough".

Because it seems like we ALWAYS play there, except for the playoffs.

Comment

Ya I just thought it was hilarious that someone finally called out the NFL on their "fair" rotating schedule.

Comment

It's in Foxboro in 2014 because its the AFC West rotational year to play the AFC East. Back in 2011, the Broncos faced the Patriots at home during the regular season in the rotational year. They played the Jets too at home, while facing the Dolphins and Bills on the road. In 2014, the locales are flipped flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
          It's in Foxboro in 2014 because its the AFC West rotational year to play the AFC East. Back in 2011, the Broncos faced the Patriots at home during the regular season in the rotational year. They played the Jets too at home, while facing the Dolphins and Bills on the road. In 2014, the locales are flipped flopped.
          Actually I think it's because NE already has all of their cameras set up there and they don't want to have to lug the spy equipment all the way to Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6 View Post
            They were talking about Brady Vs Manning (of course) and they got to talking about if it's the last time. Next season's regular season game got brought up and TD said "It's gonna be in foxborough by the way, it's always going to be in foxborough".
            TD is the man.

Comment

Ya I just thought it was hilarious that someone finally called out the NFL on their "fair" rotating schedule.
              Since 2000, Denver has hosted the game 7 times (6 in the regular season), while NE has hosted 6 times (5 in the regular season).

That is so unfair!

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam...10&opp=19&ha=H

Comment

Haha. Ya it's one of those things that make it seem like we always play there. Kind of how it always felt like we played in Baltimore before this year. It's probably due to the fact that the last 3 have been in NE.

I know it's not possible but it wouldn't seem that way if in the regular season it was always every other instead of what seems like 2 or 3 game streaks.

Comment

The NFL's team is well the NFL's team

Comment

This message is hidden because McD looks like this

Comment

I remember when they played NE twice during the 1991 season.

Comment

NE played here 3 seasons ago and beat us pretty good with Tebow in
                        then we played them in the playoffs, where they had home field over us.

Comment

Blame it in Baltimore this season

Comment

I kind of understand the rotating schedule but how does the NFL decide who the home team is in the other two games vs. out of division equals?

Comment

It's always in Foxboro because f--k you that's why.

Comment

Working...
                              X