Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s Really Going On With Derek Wolfe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    Wolfe only had the flu says John Fox insider.

“This was the flu,’’ said Broncos head coach John Fox following Thursday’s practice. “ … It’s been going around, through the team, through the building. It’s been pretty much the 24-hour variety and hopefully he’ll be back [Friday].’’

Why was he lying? 24 hour flu that has kept him out the last half of the season??

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...-home-with-flu

If anyone is keeping track Wolfe also suffered from food poisioning, Seizure like symptoms and paralysis this year.
    Rarely influenza can cause encephalitis(brain infection) that can be devastating. Seizures tend to be a prominent part of viral encephalitis. It is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      FYI that isn't me.....****ing imposter!!!!!!!!
      You look like this alfred guy...

Comment

Spider bite? Superpowers to soon follow?

Comment

Mad cow disease?

Comment

I don't really have anything to add to this conversation, but I'm really curious as to the reasoning behind some of these speculations.

What are the likely situations with Wolfe, and why?

Comment

Wolfe... lupus... makes sense, etymologically....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                That's what I don't understand. I am having a hard time putting together a circumstance where something would happen to someone that.
                1. Would cause fever, seizures and weight loss.
                2. Would create so much sympathy and understanding that no one in the press is willing to leak anything about it.
                3. Is apparently not bad enough to put him on IR.

I just DO not understand it.
                I hate to be the guy who says it and please ****ing god don't be true but one thing that worryingly fits the first two characteristics very well is that they found a tumor. As for the third, who knows, maybe all involved just wanted to keep it quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  I hate to be the guy who says it and please ****ing god don't be true but one thing that worryingly fits the first two characteristics very well is that they found a tumor. As for the third, who knows, maybe all involved just wanted to keep it quiet.
                  Yeah, I was starting to wonder about this exact scenario earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                    Crazy symptoms, perhaps Lyme Disease?

I've had/have lyme disease. I did not get seizures. I did have symptoms similar to the flu. Fever, sore throat, achy joints and headaches and weight loss. You just dont want to eat. You get seizures in late stage II and III. By then it is incurable and you die.

Comment

• Whoa, some serious speculation up in here. To our knowledge he was symptom-free until that hit he took in the Seattle preseason game. Then he was later deemed well enough to at least travel with the team (dunno if he was active when he had his episode on the bus) and later to practice (where he purportedly went out with the flu on the very day.)

If they missed a tumor or some other condition in the initial diagnosis after the Seattle game, I don't see how they miss it again after his seizure en route to the airport. Why would they let him practice? My money would be on recurring neurological symptoms stemming from the initial injury in preseason. Their hesitancy to place him on IR until this point is probably due to the fact they really thought he'd be available, and not some scheme to hide his illness from public knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keira's Lip Balm View Post
                        Whoa, some serious speculation up in here. To our knowledge he was symptom-free until that hit he took in the Seattle preseason game. Then he was later deemed well enough to at least travel with the team (dunno if he was active when he had his episode on the bus) and later to practice (where he purportedly went out with the flu on the very day.)

If they missed a tumor or some other condition in the initial diagnosis after the Seattle game, I don't see how they miss it again after his seizure en route to the airport. Why would they let him practice? My money would be on recurring neurological symptoms stemming from the initial injury in preseason. Their hesitancy to place him on IR until this point is probably due to the fact they really thought he'd be available, and not some scheme to hide his illness from public knowledge.
                        This makes sense to me. I kinda thought along these lines as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                          Wolfe only had the flu says John Fox insider.

“This was the flu,’’ said Broncos head coach John Fox following Thursday’s practice. “ … It’s been going around, through the team, through the building. It’s been pretty much the 24-hour variety and hopefully he’ll be back [Friday].’’

Why was he lying? 24 hour flu that has kept him out the last half of the season??

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...-home-with-flu

If anyone is keeping track Wolfe also suffered from food poisioning, Seizure like symptoms and paralysis this year.
                          I hadn't heard about Paralysis. When was this? The list of clues keep growing here.

Was it something viral? Might explain why they kept holding out hope even though it was never going to get better anytime soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiralism View Post

Comment

• There are a lot of Internet doctors here if I may add.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                                There are a lot of Internet doctors here if I may add.
                                Medical degree, schmedical degree.

Comment

Working...
                                X