Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s Really Going On With Derek Wolfe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
    not sure I understand why painter was activated but ok...
    Perhaps he has earned it?

Comment

wolf to ir.

Comment

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...4-f1c7f35aa906

Comment

In my eyes it comes down to:

SLE (Lupus)
          Kidney/Renal Disease
          Celiac Disease
          Pitutary Issues (Cancer or Hypopituitarism)

Based on the symptoms and what has happened, I would almost bet it is one of those. I would go with the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Do you really think a rookie got BETTER as the season went along? GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              I'm sure he has I just didn't know that the offensive line was in need of his services.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                I was trying to think of the list of things that meet the qualifiers.
                It could be Discoid Lupus.

Comment

I'm sure he has I just didn't know that the offensive line was in need of his services.
                  More a question of who can help on ST's. Perhaps Painter has shown himself to be a good blocker for PR/KR duty?

Comment

well its official now...

Comment

The FO was just fooling themselves. We could've had a player taking his roster spot the whole time. Nothing has showed that he would be playing at any time. In fact that chance was looking worse and worse each week.

Comment

Crazy symptoms, perhaps Lyme Disease?

Comment

Jumbo package maybe.

Comment

Wolfe only had the flu says John Fox insider.

“This was the flu,’’ said Broncos head coach John Fox following Thursday’s practice. “ … It’s been going around, through the team, through the building. It’s been pretty much the 24-hour variety and hopefully he’ll be back [Friday].’’

Why was he lying? 24 hour flu that has kept him out the last half of the season??

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...-home-with-flu

If anyone is keeping track Wolfe also suffered from food poisioning, Seizure like symptoms and paralysis this year.
                            Last edited by Guess Who; 01-14-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

So are you saying they are lying about the paralysis too? Because I will call bull****, I pretty much watched that one happen.

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                              Wolfe only had the flu says John Fox insider.

“This was the flu,’’ said Broncos head coach John Fox following Thursday’s practice. “ … It’s been going around, through the team, through the building. It’s been pretty much the 24-hour variety and hopefully he’ll be back [Friday].’’

Why was he lying? 24 hour flu that has kept him out the last half of the season??

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...-home-with-flu

If anyone is keeping track Wolfe also suffered from food poisioning, Seizure like symptoms and paralysis this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                                That's what I don't understand. I am having a hard time putting together a circumstance where something would happen to someone that.
                                1. Would cause fever, seizures and weight loss.
                                2. Would create so much sympathy and understanding that no one in the press is willing to leak anything about it.
                                3. Is apparently not bad enough to put him on IR.

I just DO not understand it.
                                I think number 2 is the key.

Given the private nature, I think it has to be something really personal... otherwise why hide it?

I think it could be something like schizophrenia.

Or the cynical onlooker might think maybe some serious head injury that had a delayed reaction, and it would destroy the NFL from a PR perspective, and there is something going on under the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X